The "I'm Away!" Thread

DMOC

Mathematician
If you're going to be away for an extended period of time without Civilization and internet access, please let the team know here. This is so that all away messages get consolidated in one place, rather than haphazardly.

This mostly applies to turn players, but anyone can use this, especially if they're part of our intra-team pitboss game.

I'm away from the 6th to the 9th for a debating tournament, hopefully it wont push back the start of the intra-team pitboss...

Just because I have the dates now:

I'll be away from June 2nd-June 8th...mostly. My hotel room will have internet but I'll be doing other awesome things during that time :D I'll try to log on once or twice during that time to catch up on events.

Also most of July I'll be intermittent...maybe I'll be able to get on once every few days but not much.

Not sure how long this game will run for but I won't be able to do anything after August 24 because that's when I start in the airforce

I will be on vacation from June 26th to July 15th. It is highly unlikely I'll even log on to CivFanatics in that time period.

This brings up a point...

Wasn't Niklas supposed to set up polls for new positions every month?

I'll get to it. :)

Top Bottom