Hitler, Fuhrer of the Third Reich

Give him a bonus to science that would be much more appropriate.
Or even a bonus to culture would be good.

No way to make it work :(

Everytime i try (on mac) it crashes :(

Is this compatable with G&K? Can someone fix it. Would be fun to play against or with Hitler.

1. open notepad

2. open file Hitler.xml located in your My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Hitler, Fuhrer of the Third Reich (v 3) folder

3. Find

Code:
<Leaders>
		<!-- <Delete type="LEADER_BISMARCK" /> -->
		<Row>
			<Type>LEADER_HITLER</Type>
			<Description>Adolf Hitler</Description>
			<Civilopedia>TXT_KEY_LEADER_HITLER_PEDIA</Civilopedia>
			<CivilopediaTag>TXT_KEY_CIVILOPEDIA_LEADERS_HITLER</CivilopediaTag>
			<ArtDefineTag>Bismark_Scene.xml</ArtDefineTag>
			<VictoryCompetitiveness>9</VictoryCompetitiveness>
			<WonderCompetitiveness>7</WonderCompetitiveness>
			<MinorCivCompetitiveness>7</MinorCivCompetitiveness>
			<Boldness>3</Boldness>
			<DiploBalance>4</DiploBalance>
			<WarmongerHate>5</WarmongerHate>
			<WorkAgainstWillingness>6</WorkAgainstWillingness>
			<WorkWithWillingness>6</WorkWithWillingness>
			<PortraitIndex>0</PortraitIndex>
			<IconAtlas>LEADER_HITLER</IconAtlas>
		</Row>
	</Leaders>

4. Change <ArtDefineTag>Bismark_Scene.xml</ArtDefineTag> to
<ArtDefineTag>Bismarck_Scene.xml</ArtDefineTag>

5. save file

6. play

If you try to use this mod with the creator's Stalin mod the game will crash. You can load both and go to the setup screen, but if you choose Stalin or Stalin gets randomly selected as an opponent (I think, have not played game yet looking for russia) the game crashes. So it is 1 or the other for now based on my experiences T.T

You should add a unique improvement "Concentration Camp."

It increases the productivity of the tile by 2 hammers but causes unhappiness and other nations to be hostile towards you.

Really good mod - sometimes it feels good to be a total jerk bent on world domination, and this is the perfect mod for it.

First things first: thanks for the cool mod.

However, I tried to use this together with the Swastika add-on and it seemed to work the first time, then when I came back to load a savegame, both the Hitler loading screen and the Swastika icon had reverted to the default Bismarck graphics and now stay that way, even after trying to delete and reinstall the mod and starting a new game.

Any ideas ? Thanks.

P.S. - As someone said in the download comments section, the combat value for the Waffen-Schutzstaffel unit should be around 75 or 80 for G&K and BNW, otherwise the unit will be too weak compared to the default Infantry's value of 70 (this can be easily changed in Hitler.xml).

Top Bottom