Civ rev 2 how do you unlock JFK?

jrosiek

Chieftain
I can win a tech victory on deity. But I cannot find the SETI wonder. What am I missing?

I've built it and unlocked JFK. Unfortunately, I can't tell you what tech allows you to build SETI, and as you probably already know, the Civilopedia is next to worthless, as the entry for the wonders don't even list the required tech. What I can tell you though, is that the required tech has to be a much earlier one than you'd expect for something like SETI, as the AI beat me to it several times as I was trying to unlock JFK, and this was on King, where I always had significantly more tech than any AI. Apparently I was just always missing the one tech I needed.

If another Civ has built the wonder you need, go ahead and take the city where it was built. I did that last weekend in order to unlock Charles De Gaule.

I like to unlock JFK. Do I understand from above that I have to unlock gunpower and be in thus be in the modern era? Which scenario did you play?
I tried to unlock Churchill and did play Elisabeth on and won in all categories but still no. What level should I play or is this of no importance?

I played chieftain as Korea and reached gunpowder without a seti wonder unlocked. What gives?

So I have completed a science victory with the Seti wonder as Licoln (Americans) in random, custom, and the spacerace scenario and still no JFK is there a difficulty req for this?

Top Bottom