World Religion

What are the effects of world religion? I did a google search, but can't find an answer to this. I finally got this thing to pass amazingly. I almost never do. I'm going to try for world ideology now. The thing is, now it's passed, it doesn't show the effects of it. Is it worth it to go for world religion and ideology?

You know that you can mouse over a resolution and it tells you exactly what it does right? Also the civilopedia in the game will also tell you this.

Anyways, from what I remember, world religion gives the holy city of the religion 50% more tourism and the religion spread 25% faster or something.

World ideology gives an additional 2 pressure for that ideology, which is great for converting other civs to it.

You know that you can mouse over a resolution and it tells you exactly what it does right? Also the civilopedia in the game will also tell you this.

Anyways, from what I remember, world religion gives the holy city of the religion 50% more tourism and the religion spread 25% faster or something.

World ideology gives an additional 2 pressure for that ideology, which is great for converting other civs to it.

It doesn't show it where it shows all the effects of all the passed resolutions. But I did find it in the master list of resolutions. You'd think it would show it in both places.

And yeah, with those other 2 delegates, passing world ideology is even easier. I should be able to pass anything I want now.

Top Bottom