I mean... Seriously?!

duende29

Loud Brat
I can't help myself but clench my fist in anger when things like this happen...

Attachments

• Civ5Screen0005 copy.jpg
    Civ5Screen0005 copy.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 897
you mean starting close to a warmonger? actually it's not bad at all, you're starting at the southern edge of the island, so no getting surrounded/gangbanged, and have a 6-tile choke point. time to pop some citadels!

That's a pretty nice start if you feel like getting into an early war.

He's Mongolia, and he's close enough and weak enough that crushing him with composites and spearmen/pikes before he can get to keshiks should be exceptionally easy.

I drew stuff on your picture of what I'd do in your situation (I'd do this on Deity so it should be a very solid plan below that).

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 590
Don't expand towards him and he'll be your friend forever.

Nah there's barely anything worth it down south. And it wasn't really the misfortune (not really) of spawning near Genghis, but mostly he getting 5 salts + other stuff that he'll get first dibs before I pull out my first settler while I have to work with one cattle, one gold and sugar.

I thought he meant accidentally selecting to build a worker for 17 turns :confused:

That's an ok start actually. As noted you have an isolated started, you're not surrounded. Build up and taken out Mongolia.

I'd wait for Ghengis to take Geneva than liberate it. Instant free ally.

Top Bottom