Prereq tech: Advanced Ballistics
Must have Freedom ideology, one AI civ must have Order
Gives Open Borders Agreement with one Order civ

New Wonder: Ribbentrop-Molotov Pact
Prereq tech: Combined Arms
Must have Autocracy, one AI civ must have Order
Same effect as above

New option for GW: Travelling exhibitions / Cultural Exchanges
You can choose GW to travel to other countries that you are at least Neutral with. They get extra Tourism, you get extra Culture.

Interesting ideas, but wonders are solid physical objects of some sort, and it would be rather weird classifying these as 'wonders'. Would have to find a different vehicle for their delivery.

Interesting ideas, but wonders are solid physical objects of some sort, and it would be rather weird classifying these as 'wonders'. Would have to find a different vehicle for their delivery.

Statues based on RL photos?

Hmmm, I really like this trading tourism for culture concept. This would give tourism a use for players who aren't aiming for CV.

My major gripe with the new CV system (and BNW in general) is that tourism is virtually useless for anyone playing any VC other than cultural. Previously, culture was a critical component regardless of the VC you were aiming for. As it stands now, I can ignore almost the entire tourism mechanic if I am not going for CV and it will have pretty much no impact on me. To me, that's kinda poor game design.

Hmmm, I really like this trading tourism for culture concept. This would give tourism a use for players who aren't aiming for CV.

My major gripe with the new CV system (and BNW in general) is that tourism is virtually useless for anyone playing any VC other than cultural. Previously, culture was a critical component regardless of the VC you were aiming for. As it stands now, I can ignore almost the entire tourism mechanic if I am not going for CV and it will have pretty much no impact on me. To me, that's kinda poor game design.

Well a strong tourism score will cause happiness penalties to your rivals and thus give you a better chance of achieving your victory condition, and vise-versa if you neglect culture which for the most part is tied to tourism you will suffer happiness penalties which will slow you down.

Well a strong tourism score will cause happiness penalties to your rivals and thus give you a better chance of achieving your victory condition, and vise-versa if you neglect culture which for the most part is tied to tourism you will suffer happiness penalties which will slow you down.

Plus, great works add culture which = more social policies faster. Everybody likes more SP's.

Top Bottom