What does GOTY Edition include?

S

stebbinsd_2.0

NOTE: My username is actually stebbinsd, but I can't log in because of what the site is calling a "database corruption."

A technical error has forced me to re-install this game. Unfortunately, for the life of me, I can't find all the install discs I need (even though I keep them in a tightly-cramped corner of my living room; there's only a handful of places they could possibly be).

Luckily for me, copies of this game go for cheap on Ebay.

Strangely enough, the cheapest copy I could find was actually a Game of the Year Edition!

What sort of goodies are included in the GOTY Edition? According to Wiki, it's the "Complete Edition,"

I am not familiar with the GOTY edition but the U.S. version of "Complete Edition" includes the basic game, Warlords, BTS, and Colonization. Depending on how old it is, you might have to update versions after installing, using the updates from the forums download page. So, check the version number after installing.

I am not familiar with the GOTY edition but the U.S. version of "Complete Edition" includes the basic game, Warlords, BTS, and Colonization. Depending on how old it is, you might have to update versions after installing, using the updates from the forums download page. So, check the version number after installing.

I know what the Complete Edition is.

But, that listing I gave you very clearly said "Game of the Year Edition," did it not?

What does THAT include?!

Sorry if my reply offended you. I was responding to the last part of your post regarding what Wikipedia said GOTY was.

You are more likely to find someone who knows what GOTY is if you ask in the General Discussion forum, instead of Technical Support. TS is a low traffic area. GD is high traffic.

Top Bottom