How to make a revolution

Sporally

Prince
My people are ready to make a revolution and so is their godlike leader, me! :)

I joined autocracy and gave up my free tenets to stay friendly with the only two with an ideology that were the greatest military powers - the zulus and arabia.

Since then we've gotten two civilizations going for order and one going for freedom.

I've reached more than -10 hapiness and was attacked by a revolutionary army. I've beaten them down. The zulus revolted and I believe they didn't loose any cities before switching to order. However, now I recieve -40 unhapiness from my ideology and a total of -25 unhapiness.

I'm more than willing to switch to order before the zulus get to mad about me - or even worse I loose some of my cities.

I've only reached -25 unhapiness, but when do I get the button where I can choose to make a revolution?

I believe its on the tourism window - if I remember correctly. I think you always get the option to switch if any ideology is causing you any unhappiness through pressure. You don't have to wait until you are at -20 etc.

i thought it was on the ideology tab on the social policies window? anytime your civ is not content with your current ideology (even if you are just experiencing dissidents) you can switch over i believe

i thought it was on the ideology tab on the social policies window? anytime your civ is not content with your current ideology (even if you are just experiencing dissidents) you can switch over i believe

It is, my bad! :crazyeye:

I believe its on the tourism window - if I remember correctly. I think you always get the option to switch if any ideology is causing you any unhappiness through pressure. You don't have to wait until you are at -20 etc.
Yeah. As long as you are getting a negative pressure you can make the switch even though your people are happy. Just forgot how to switch as I remembered it to be in the tourism overview as well. And when I couldn't find it I figured it had something to do with my unhapiness level.

Top Bottom