Random Rants VI: See, this is why we can't have nice things!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rant that Abaddon has left.

Abaddon was actually quite a pal of mine in here. Appearantly I've found it hard to get along with some people here in OT (Especially the somewhat intellectual @fiftychatters.. *cough cough*) because of some mistakes I did when I tried to show that I existed some six months after first posting in here. Mistakes are mistakes, well, that was only two cases I can count without thinking too much about it, but now I'm banned from the chat nevertheless. The understandable natural defense mechanism then erupted, and I declared @fiftychat to be sucky (And here I write, perhaps the first&last time ever, that I admit @fiftychat is fun, only when you're bored, and all they did was still talk about American football and mocking me for my first mistake, but it is still somewhat fun. I therefore understand that some people hang out there constantly).

Well, I'm not much around in OT anymore recently, only making declarations here and there about anti-Americanism/sexual liberty as well as about how stupid anti-emos are. :p Oh, and people make fun when I rave about succesful relationships.

Abaddon, well, I was merely a partner player with him as well as vassal in the NESing section of this forum. The NESing section which I emigrated to after discovering the fun of creating history, of course. :p But I'm grumpy to see him gone.

Such are the random rants of this post, and I hope I'll be more active in OT in the future. :)

----------------------

And Erik Mesoy, that is truly hilarious. :lol:

I can't buy fireworks in Illlinois, and all the ones I bought in Indiana suck.

we are caught in the middle of a storm at work: 60 000 angry peasants are standing vs all the slaughterhouses in Belgium over an obselete law that taxed peasants on each piece of cattle they sold to the abattoir which has been declared null and void.

This is going to be such a mess and our workload is going through the roof...

:cringe:

I went outside for ten minutes to clear up a headache, and came back in with raging hayfever.

Summer just stabbed me in the back. Roll on winter.

I need to go for my run but these stupid jerkface neighbors are lighting off fireworks that scare my doggie. And I can't go without my doggie. :(

Fireworks scare my kitty-cat too. :( But so do thunderstorms. How does your puppy cope with those?

It's cloudy, I sure hope it doesn't rain, as that would royally suck.

It's getting pretty lame. We know you love LA. There's nothing left to say. Please no more California songs. And screw NY too.

I finally got my jeans to the super-comfy broken-in feel... and the knee ripped out.

Im too fat (for my taste). And that stupid cake with all that cream even included lactose which is now lying heavy in my stomach! See how miserable I am!!

Ughhhhh I'm drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom