RE: Rally Point

JungleBoot

Chieftain
Is there a way to set a rally point in singleplayer mode for new units? For example, I want to build 10 guided missiles and have them all appear in one city over two turns? Or I want to build 10 axemen and have them assemble on a particular tile?

Thanks,

JB

I believe you can set rally points for multiple cities by shift clicking all the cities you want, and then shift right-clicking the tile you'd like the units built in those cities to rally to. Not sure about guided missiles though...

Guided missiles (and other aircraft units) don't work too well with rally points because there is a limit of 4 (or 8 with an airport) air units in a tile. But to set a rally point for an entire continent, control + click a city and it will select all the cities on that continent, and then shift + right click a tile that you want to use as a rally point. Works well with the improved forts. Once I get a large empire, I NEED to use a rally point to assemble my military, otherwise I lose track of alll my units and I forget about them in my cities. Once you begin using a rally point, you realize how easy and fast you can assemble an effective military.

Does anyone know how to cancel the rally point location in one shot versus resetting deployment location for each city??

Does anyone know how to cancel the rally point location in one shot versus resetting deployment location for each city??

Select all cities and relocate to one of them. This cancels it, just like redirecting a city's output to itself.

To have all cities converge to one, select all cities EXCEPT the destination city, and set a rally point there. Shift Rightclick.

Top Bottom