Alaska would like to announce that it would like to host peace talks between the USSR and the Russian Rebels.

We accept. We shall talk about everything, except a division of Russia in two states.

Division of Russia would mean more chaos. More chaos equals more gain for E.V.I.L. More gain for E.V.I.L is good. We support division.

Division of Russia would mean more chaos. More chaos equals more gain for E.V.I.L. More gain for E.V.I.L is good. We support division.

You are the ones who fund the Rebels! Stay out of Russia, or we shall send spies to find and exterminate you.

You are the ones who fund the Rebels! Stay out of Russia, or we shall send spies to find and exterminate you.

We fund rebels? Na! Someone else did! We want more... profit.

That said if you do not accept a division... the rebels will accept your downfall!

We fund rebels? Na! Someone else did! We want more... profit.

That said if you do not accept a division... the rebels will accept your downfall!

Let me tell you something. You are a joke. No one takes you seriously. You are in no position to demand anything from anyone. Even african third world states can destroy you.

Let me tell you something. You We are a joke. No one takes you us seriously. You We are in no position to demand anything from anyone. Even african third world states can destroy you us.

Corrected! :p

E.V.I.L's power is not counted. How can you messure what you cannot see, hear, smell, feel or know?

E.V.I.L's power is not counted. How can you messure what you cannot see, hear, smell, feel or know?

E.V.I.L is a joke. When we finish with the rebels, we will offer you to organize a comedy show in USSR Channel, so everyone can laugh at you.

E.V.I.LUSSR is a joke. When we finish beaten with by the rebels, we will offer you to organize a comedy show in USSR Channel, Diebond TV so everyone can laugh at you us.

Once again: corrected!:p

Diebond is selling De Vann's newest book: "Terror: Essays on Controlling Goverments via Fear." He is offering a discount to the rebels in Russia.

Okay, we all laughed, but the joke must end. So go back to your ''secret'' base and leave us alone. We are bored of kicking your ass.

Okay, we all laughed, but the joke must end. So go back to your ''secret'' base and leave us alone. We are bored of kicking your ass having our collective asses kicked by a bunch of peons that call themselves "rebels."

Corrected for the third time! :p

We are betting that the rebels win!

The people will win.

And if the rebels think that they can rule Russia, we offer them to come and rule Russia under the conditions that every two years there will be elections and that the Communist Party will be legal and part of the opposition.

The following is an extract from De Vann's newest book: "Terror: Essays on Controlling Governments via Fear." It is from the essay “Victims of their own Terror.”

The importance of ensuring a power is in power is wisely noted by Niccolò Machiavelli: no matter what people think of you... you must not be hated! When it comes to oppression you must moderate it carefully. You must ensure those that will hate you no matter what are kept down and that people are sure you are the one in charge. What you do not want is for those that could have loved you to hate you and for those that would hate you anyway to gain support. Failing to moderate oppression causes rebellions. Well certain figures like Stalin got away with mass oppression, it was only because he got them to love him to the point his oppression could not have been his oppression but that of an overzealous Soviet agent. Even then Stalin’s death had the personal demonstration of why too much fear is not a good thing: terror meant that his underlings were afraid to go in and check on his poor health in fear of gaining his wrath. It can be guessed then that is it more important to be loved then feared but even if feared you must not be hated!

The moderation of terror is something terrorists must consider too. If one tries to bring too much terror.... they may get the entire world against them. A wise terror leader would aim to maintain his or her divine zeal in the eyes of the world, ensuring that the figures he or she is fighting against “deserved it.” Love is vital. Fear is nice. Hate is a no no. Terrorist groups must use terror to spread their message and to get people to bow to their suggestions. Terrorist groups must not use terror to get everyone to dislike them and to have the world co-operate against them. Cleaver tyrants are never punished because moderation is the foundation of wisdom.

see my above post.

Top Bottom