Anarchy Game-RFC Edition

SouthernKing

crickety cricket
So for those of you who don't know what an anarchy game is, it is where YOU, the readers, give me orders on what to do in-game, and I do them without question. I will be playing RFC as England using the Civilizations in Abundance modmod.

1. All orders must be written in bold so i know that they are orders. They can be anything: where to settle, who to declare war on, what to build in my cities.
2. You can revoke your own orders, no one else's.
3. I reserve the right to not do anything that is stupid or ridiculous.
4. This thread is immune to Mosherficaton. :D:p
EDIT: If orders contradict each other, then I will go with whatever was posted first.

Current order list (in order of priority)

1. Destroy France
2. i order you to raze rome.
3. Vikings will be your bff
4. You will become Hinduist at the first avalible moment
5. You shall only build military buildings in Canterbury
6. You will make declare war on Holy Rome and Germany.
7. You must settle on at least 2 one-tile Pacific islands by 1800.
8. settle your first colony in New Zealand
9. You must become Allies and BFFs with Isabella, even once you become Hinduist. If this mod adds a leader swap for Spain, you can stop being their freind when she disapears, if you want
10. You must settle a fourth city on Great Britain.
11. You must found cape town
12. I order you to take control over the area west of the Andes.
13. i order you to have a city in greece.
14. I order you to destroy the USA when they spawn, and don't keep Washington, burn it.
15. I order you to go on a napoleonic-like spree in Europe after 1770, with a plan like this : invade North Italy from France, then overrun west rhine, then you may not loss ground in your conquered areas, while sending a army to conquer what remained of the italian peninsula, after that you shall send them by boat to tunis and start marching till Jerusalem, conquering everything in the way, and make your way to the balkans by land. (i would recommend gifting your cities to the ottos or the arabians, if you vassalize them, after the war) then start your full invasion of what remained of germany, force them in vassalization. you can't gift any cities you conquered until the war ends, after that you may give cities to any of your vassals, except west Rhine and north italy, the others you shall gift to vassals (like Arabia or Ottos, and Germany)
16. I order you to control European Russia and Scandinavia before 1950 AD.
17. i order you to be best friends with the arabs

Other than that:When ever you meet or remeet a civ, flip a coin, heads peace, tails war.

And: If I get DOWed by a rival, I cannot attack or place any troops in that rivals territory in malice. But if through an order or the coin flip I declare war, then I can invade.

So for those of you who don't know what an anarchy game is, it is where YOU, the readers, give me orders on what to do in-game, and I do them without question. I will be playing RFC as England using the Civilizations in Abundance modmod.

1. All orders must be written in bold so i know that they are orders. They can be anything: where to settle, who to declare war on, what to build in my cities.
2. You can revoke your own orders, no one else's.
3. I reserve the right to not do anything that is stupid or ridiculous.
4. This thread is immune to Mosherficaton. :D:p

Nothing is immune!

I order you to settle 3 tiles west of where you start. If not possible, 3 tiles north.

The first other civ you meet you will destroy.
Also, what diffuculty?

i order you to raze rome.

The second civ you meet will be your bff

Okay. I am playing this round right now. Expect an update tomorrow.

EDIT: Red Spy, I'm playing on viceroy. I have played monarch and gotten a few UHVs but for purposes of this story I will be playing Viceroy.

You must settle on at least 2 one-tile Pacific islands by 1800. ;)

Yoshi, do you mean the Holy Romans or the actual Germans, who don't spawn until around 1500 or so? The modmod I'm playing has both.
Actually, I change my action to reflect how I currently feel about your choice of civilization vs Holy Rome/Germany

Declare war on Holy Rome/Germany :mwaha: You shall be defeated by the awesomeness :D

i order you to declare war to the france

ITS UPDATE TIME! I forgot to take pix of newly discovered techs, something I will do next time.

Before we even found a city, we meet our first rival, ze French. Thanks to Red Spy, we'll be destroying them later.

Spoiler :

Thanks to Mosher, we settle our capital, Bath, right here. Not too bad of a city, but not the best.

Spoiler :

To not push up against Bath, we build our second city, Canterbury. Thanks to Civ'ed, we'll only be building military stuff here.

Spoiler :

Another settler goes to build Dublin. Meanwhile, some our troops capture the city of Edinburgh.

Spoiler :

And then we meet the Vikings. Unfortunately, its because they land some Berserkers near Edinburgh. Thanks to hoplitejoe, we'll have to become BFFs with Ragnar.

Spoiler :

We make a hasty peace with Ragnar, giving him the secrets of Theology to protect our city.

Spoiler :

And we meet the Dutch and easily get open borders with William. (sorry, forgot to take a pic)

Spoiler :

And its Holy Rome, only found in the Civs in Abundance modmod. Thanks to Yoshi, we'll DOW them later.

Spoiler :

The Zealot arrives! Notice how she's not Christian yet :p

Spoiler :

And we get open borders with her.

Spoiler :

And we switch civics to whatever I normally do, nobody gave me a civic-related order. (should have done this earlier, but my mind is not working today) (also converted to Christianity about 10 turns earlier but forgot to take a pic)

Spoiler :

We meet Mali! Fortunately, he's not Muslim yet, so we easily get open borders with this guy.

Spoiler :

The slaves of Canterbury revolt! Not good news, I just pay the 10 gold.

Spoiler :

A great beast has been found outside Edinburgh. Even though the cursor is over the 2nd option, I picked the third one (the divine spirit)

Spoiler :

We meet Byzantium and easily get open borders and a few techs.

Spoiler :

And then we meet this guy. Unsurprisingly, nothing happens.

Spoiler :

We meet Peter. After a little bribing, we get open borders and a few techs off of him.

Spoiler :

4th leader in 1 turn! Its Joao, who unsurprsingly signs open borders.

Spoiler :

Ending this update after about 20 turns of sailing, one of my galleys reaches my next city spot, Winburg, South Africa, the first overseas colony of the British Empire.

Spoiler :

Next update: We (hopefully) found some colonies in distant lands! And our military keeps building so we can declare war on France and Holy Rome!

well if we get to do some more commands now settle your first colony in New Zealand

When ever you meet or remeet a civ, flip a coin, heads peace, tails war.

You must become Allies and BBFs with Isabella, even once you become Hinduist. If this mod adds a leader swap for Spain, you can stop being their freind when she disapears, if you want

Never must you put a single one of your troops on foreign soil in malice- meaning no invasions. Conquerors must be gifted away to the Aztec/ Inca/ Maya as soon as you get them, if you get them. If RedSpy's orders forced you to DoW on those civs first, then you must delete your own conquerors. Oh, and nukes don't count.

That kinda contradicts my orders.

Top Bottom