Zombie Defense Cont.

HJ, you forgot to update the 2nd post with my upgrades for last round. You did deduct the gold I paid though. Here it is again: I upgrade to Vulture, get Combat I

I also upgrade and buy Shock for this round.

I plant some grapes for wine and build a plantation 1SE of base camp.

Also. I will go to rescue that warrior for my quest.

I raise a army. (If a unit results, name him Blu Heavy.)

I need a quest for yoshi,Blu_soldier and Civ'ed. check at the bottom of the last update (i have added a tl;dr as well) i also need orders from mosher,christos200 (yeah right :lol:), ninjacow and omega.
If anyone decides they no longer want to play then please PM me to say so i can open up a space for anyone else who wants to join.

I take 3

No new upgrades? I really want Praet soon.
sorry i was to lazy to update the upgrades. I promise Praets will come next update which will come when i get updates and quests from everyone (or at least everyone who played next round).

Your just missing Christos, Internet Problem Suffering Ninjacow, and Swept Away in the Ocean Somewhere Mosher

Unless i'm going crazy i also need orders and a quest from omega and a quest from civ'ed.

update will be in two days. those who have not, post your orders/quest now.

:bump:

I'm Red Spy and I support this message.

i will take Quest2: Capture northern barb city

i will train some troops and go to the shrine.

I raise an army.
6. you raise an army but can only find sticks to arm them with.(gain unit of warriors)

I plant some grapes for wine and build a plantation 1SE of base camp.
2.after growing your grapes you give one to your warlord. the radiation emitted earlier has leaked into the grapes and the warlord promptly dies and the vineyard is destroyed.

I raise an army. (If a unit results, name him Blu Heavy.)
18. you gain a vulture with combat I.

I raise an army, if success name Ulm!
20. you get ulm the axe man. with the spare wood you make a catapult.

I go to some gold mines to get gold :D
10. you find 60 gold :D

Orders: I train myself in the Roman ways of combat
20. you train in the ways of the roman, becoming more organised and a better leader.while you are doing this an armor sees you and is so impressed he offers a discount on roman amor.(gain formation and leadership, 50% off praet upgrade)

10. after a long sleep christos wakes up and find out that you have some interest on your savings (5% increase of money)

i will train some troops
14. I train an axeman with combat I.

Well, here is where everybody is after their actions
Spoiler :

QUEST ONE
Spoiler :

Everyone sets off.

Many fights follow: (a selection of the screenshots)

But eventually after clearing the paths of zombies the adventures reach the shrine
And the holy man makes his blessing.
After this they enter another room to find 200 gold each.

QUEST TWO
Spoiler :
the attackers set off

blu heavy attacks first and dies

SouthernKing's Mafia die against an archer then southernking and Blu kill the archer and an impi. trail mixs dies to the second impi.

SK and Blu finish off the final few troops

the old warrior promises to teach all those who helped him to escape. (blu SK and trail mix get any 3 promotions)

QUEST THREE
Spoiler :

everyone sets off

both of civ'ed's troops die attacking an archer

christos is killed by an attacking chariot

civ'ed is killed when attacking a barb warrior
Quest failed :cry:

during the fighting: civ'ed and christos levelled up twice gaining combat II,III
Blu soldier did the same gaining combat III,IV
mandulu levelled up once gaining combat IV

Top Bottom