Map Labels

For the next version:) here are some types for my new civs to come:

CIVILIZATION_JOMON
CIVILIZATION_KHWAREZM
CIVILIZATION_NAVAJO
CIVILIZATION_XIONGNU

That gets me pretty hype.

Anyway, no update for this? I truly miss using it, and it didn't have the huge turn times issue before v6 (v4 was fine)

Wow I forgot about this project a while ago as I autosave frequently and didn't like the save lag, so I stopped using it. The fact that the issue didn't use to exist makes me hopeful it could be fixed, and the mod as a whole adds a ton of immersion/functionality to the game so I would really love to see an update :)

Posting to show that there is still a solid interest for this :)

I'm still interested too.
But to be honnest I stopped using map labels because of the long waiting times.
So I come look regulary if progress is been made.
I wish I could help on this but my knowledge on modding be almost nothing :(

This mod is simply amazing. It adds so much immersion to the games that you can't give up using it. I'm waiting for the next update and occasionally checking the thread. Hope they fix the autosave lag some time soon.

I wonder if there's a way to group the names of geographic map labels in sync with JFD's Cultural Diversity?

I wonder if there's a way to group the names of geographic map labels in sync with JFD's Cultural Diversity?
That would really be awesome!

I just now discovered this mod. Can anybody tell me if it breaks saved games? I'm too impatient to wait until my current game is over, but I suppose I will if I have to.

Just thought to check back here, was hoping to see an update :(

This is perhaps my favorite immersion mod, would love, love, love to see a fix for the lag :)

First,fantastic mod! I'm loving the map labels,it really spices up the game. I'm having an issue with the battle label generator however. It's not generating any sort of battle labels,even when the requirement is ideal enough to where it should. Any advice on how to fix this issue? Thank you!

For the next version:) here are some types for my new civs to come:

CIVILIZATION_JOMON
CIVILIZATION_KHWAREZM
CIVILIZATION_NAVAJO
CIVILIZATION_XIONGNU

CIVILIZATION_NANMADOL

This will be challenging, considering we have no idea what the Jomon language sounded like, or even what the people called themselves.

I don't think Battle labels are autogenerated.
I think they are supposed to be though. If you check your lua log after playing with Map Labels, you can see a lot of errors connected to battle labels. At least l that's what happens for me. I haven't check out the code and investigated where and why the error appears, but it would be awesome if was corrected.

I think they are supposed to be though. If you check your lua log after playing with Map Labels, you can see a lot of errors connected to battle labels. At least l that's what happens for me. I haven't check out the code and investigated where and why the error appears, but it would be awesome if was corrected.

I suspect someone's going to have to take over this mod if we're going to see any updates.

Great-looking mod, but is it compatible with Steam achievements? I'd rather not use this and then find out I can't earn them because I swapped out the wrong DLL.

Top Bottom