Hulfgar's Modpack Extended Edition "Rise of the Machines"

Any luck Hulfgar? It's happened a few more times to me since that last save. I've noticed that I don't seem to generate any Great Diplomat points towards earning one in any of my cities but when they do appear, they always appear 1 per turn in my capital over the course of 6-8 turns.

Hello Martock,

sorry I had less time than planned.
Your problem with Great Diplomats comes from one of the Diplo mod that you use.
In my mod there is nothing that could explain the increase in the spawn rate of this unit, have you looked in the thread of the City-State Diplomacy Mod if somebody had a similar problem ?

Found on the Steam thread of CSD :

Gazebo [créateur] 23 jan à 23h47
@bro
Mod conflict with another mod that has a DLL.

BRO BRO PASS THE FLOUR! 23 jan à 23h32
I'm getting great diplomats every turn?What could be causing this?

if I'm right you have 3 DLLs mods enabled :

CSD
Civ IV diplo Features
DLL-Various mod components

I suppose you did it but did you follow the steps explained here to use the 3 mods together ?

Figured it might be a diplo mod. Started to look them over but didn't find anything on my first pass. Glad to see you found a thread. I'll give that a try. Thanks!!!

Hi everyone,

The mod has been updated with version 10 :

This version fixes the bug that saw an endless loss of resources when an improvement was lost to nodoby (after razing a city for example).

Also adds the National Wonder "The Shire" from Onmy6 to New Zealand.

The MP Modpack has been updated with version 10 as well.

is it posibile for u guys to save and reload this save , for me he say allways this save need mods what i NOt had install what s not right is because i not deinstall anything? is that only with my pc? our u to?

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=96612725407994445708

there a save and modified ynanem.map

EDIT:
ok i try a odernery archipel map, and it also not works, means i play the mod hulfgars infoadic razorcapital, after 15-20 round i save but after reload restart civ say i need mods?
ah importent i allway chance something with the ige, now i will try to save without chancing anything with ige
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=86961662255765322636

Great work on this mod Hulfgar!

I did a clean install of Civ 5 because I wanted to get back into it. I only have Hulgar's Extended plus ONLY the mods that are listed as compatible.

After the super long load, played for a while with no problems.

Today when trying to load my saved game, I can't. Says not all the mods are loaded. But, they are. I haven't changed anything. Never added or took away. Nothing updated.

I searched the internet and haven't found any answers so I'm posting here to see if anyone can help.

I also tried removing all mods, deleting cache, reloading mods, and starting a new game. Same thing. Cannot load the saved game because it says not all mods are loaded. Even when I look at the mod screen, it says it right there that all the mods are loaded.

Can anyone help or give some advice? Thank you!

Great work on this mod Hulfgar!

I did a clean install of Civ 5 because I wanted to get back into it. I only have Hulgar's Extended plus ONLY the mods that are listed as compatible.

After the super long load, played for a while with no problems.

Today when trying to load my saved game, I can't. Says not all the mods are loaded. But, they are. I haven't changed anything. Never added or took away. Nothing updated.

I searched the internet and haven't found any answers so I'm posting here to see if anyone can help.

I also tried removing all mods, deleting cache, reloading mods, and starting a new game. Same thing. Cannot load the saved game because it says not all mods are loaded. Even when I look at the mod screen, it says it right there that all the mods are loaded.

Can anyone help or give some advice? Thank you!

I got the exactly same problem in two different games!
In both games, I only use this mod (and its relevant artfiles) for playing the game, which work flawlessly. But somehow when I load the save game, the game said that I didn't enabled the mod, which is rubbish because I changed nothing and I checked and rechecked that the mod (and its artfiles mods) was enabled.

Previously I thought this has more to do with the game/the computer, but reading your post I wonder if it also has something to do with mod.

Enabled Mods: The main mods and all three of its associated artfiles mods
The mod my game said I haven't enabled : The main mod

Hi Valhallan

Exactly which other mods do you have loaded?

Here they are:

• InfoAddict v.22
  • Artificial Unintelligence v. 9
  • Civilization IV Diplomatic Features v.11
  • Skritact's Events and Decisions v.3
  • Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack v.23
  • Hulfgars Modpack ArtFiles 13 v.13
  • Hulfgars Modpack ArtFiles Modern v.8
  • Hulfgars Modpack ArtFiles FuturUnits v.1
  • Hulfgars Modpack Extended v.10

In the load screen that lists the saved games, when I click on the little Mods button to see what's required, here is what it says:

"The following Mods are required by this saved game:

• Artificial Unintelligence v.9
  • Events and Decisions v.3
  • InfoAddict v.22
  • Civ IV Diplomatic Veatures v.11

Here they are:

• InfoAddict v.22
  • Artificial Unintelligence v. 9
  • Civilization IV Diplomatic Features v.11
  • Skritact's Events and Decisions v.3
  • Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack v.23
  • Hulfgars Modpack ArtFiles 13 v.13
  • Hulfgars Modpack ArtFiles Modern v.8
  • Hulfgars Modpack ArtFiles FuturUnits v.1

In the load screen that lists the saved games, when I click on the little Mods button to see what's required, here is what it says:

"The following Mods are required by this saved game:

• Artificial Unintelligence v.9
  • Events and Decisions v.3
  • InfoAddict v.22
  • Civ IV Diplomatic Veatures v.11

Hmm Ok well it would seem that one of the mods has/is causing some sort of load/order failure, looking at the list it would seem that all have been rejected except
Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack v.23
Try make sure that Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack v.23 is loading first before the others this may not work but it's worth a shot.
Just incase you don't know how to do that, clear the cache first then boot up game, select Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack v.23 and nothing else then exit game, reboot game again then select the other mods and load, if that doesn't work then try putting Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack v.23 last by doing the same thing but vice versa

I can confirm the bug with the savegames, I'm trying to find a solution for it.

Sorry for not answering earlier, I was away the last days.

I also have that save game issue, but good to see it's being looked at! I'll check back in a week or so.

Hi everybody,

The download link has been updated with version 10b2.
This should solve the bug that prevent savegame from being loaded.

In my tests it was compatible with the savegames from ver.10

I suggest that you clear the cache as well (delete all files in : C:\Users\...\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\cache).

yaer thx...

Hmm, when setting up a game with this mod, I noticed all the vanilla civs get a bunch of religious UU's, but not the dlc ones like Shoshone, Polynesia, etc... not supported?

edit: I really want to like this pack and give it a fair go, but jesus.. the load times are like, eternal, using the DLC version. havent tried the regular to compare, but man..

Hello Quetz,

I noticed all the vanilla civs get a bunch of religious UU's, but not the dlc ones like Shoshone, Polynesia, etc... not supported?

The DLC civs are supported, it's just that their "crusader" unit is the regular unit of their class, while for other civs it's a UU of this class.

the load times are like, eternal, using the DLC version. havent tried the regular to compare, but man..

yes I know but the mod adds 575 MO of data, most of it as graphic files.
I think that the problem is in my sql code for the artdefines of those files.
But the code itself is correctly written and I don't see how to optimize it to cut the loading time of the sql files.

It's a real pain for me as well : when I want to test a change I have to go through this loading time for a test that takes only a couple of minutes :(

Haha, bet that is fun when you're updating indeed :D

Top Bottom