Download Thread

moddb seems broken, now and then it works, I could even download v16 now, but other times it just keeps sending me to the gamefront site that gives me an empty htm file. This applies to both the main file and the patch, the latter I still haven´t been able to obtain so far.

Edit: Now I finally got the patch too, but still someone should go investigate or something.

Where can I find the latest version of Planetfall for download? The version should play under Civ4-BTS.

First post. First paragrapgh second sentence. The download is still the lastest. Get main and patch. Its also on Desura. The mod is no longer being developed it seems. Its complete really though.

Hi,

I realize I'm late to the party but I just want to thank you, Captain Haddock ;), and your team, for having put this together. I'm amazed by the sheer creativity, consistent professionalism and intelligence of the design throughout. Simple put, top notch.

First download link for the movie files is not working if anyone can help. I've got the original game on disc so I could convert those files.

Goes without saying after playing this excellent mod I wonder why I bought Civ:BE. Works a treat with all the original games science quotes very atmospheric.

@gimley_gunner after the um crap that was Civ V ( in my humble opinion) i waited for the demo of Civ BE before i made a mistake and let me say i went back to Alpha Centari as it's still a much better game. unfortunately i never got the Expansion that was SMAC II but hey ho

well i'm going to have a look at this mod now as i did love the inspiration for this mod and i do much prefer Civ IV

Hi everyone, I noticed that the link for part 1 of the movie files was broken. I discovered this myself while reinstalling planetfall on my new computer, and I've uploaded the relevant files here. For future use, I've also included all the movie files within one zip archive, and uploaded it here.

Hope this proves useful!

Hi everyone, I noticed that the link for part 1 of the movie files was broken. I discovered this myself while reinstalling planetfall on my new computer, and I've uploaded the relevant files here. For future use, I've also included all the movie files within one zip archive, and uploaded it here.

Hope this proves useful!
Nice work. I've updated the original post in this thread with your working links. :)

Top Bottom