Caveman 2 Cosmos (ideas/discussions thread)

I'm positive I saw this limit for that Option. Hopefully I'm wrong again and It is only for the National Wonders.

JosEPh

Is there anyway to delete a "Wonder" that is listed in ur cities area, i did NOT know u can only have 16 per city?

Only through World Builder.

The limit on how many you have and how many you can have is clearly displayed in the city screen on left of the bar with the city name i it. ;)

Only through World Builder.

The limit on how many you have and how many you can have is clearly displayed in the city screen on left of the bar with the city name i it. ;)

Oh yeah, i keep forgetting about that darn WB.

And yes it is stated there . .

Hi all, i have one problem, how C2C can have more then 74 bonuses in game, i am look source code of C2C and use that part of code for my mod, but that don't work correctly for me.

Here is my problem:

and after new source code changes i have this

Sorry if i post question at wrong place but i don't have choice, because only members of C2C can help me to solve this problem.

Only 16 wonders? It says Unlimited :(
does it count obsolete wonders?

Could you please increase the limit to 64?

Only 16 wonders? It says Unlimited :(
does it count obsolete wonders?

Could you please increase the limit to 64?

Check the xml files on this. I know DH has made and added more Wonders so the number allowed maybe be better than I remember.

You could PM him and ask if Unlimited is actually Unlimited or capped at some number like 16.

JosEPh

Check the xml files on this. I know DH has made and added more Wonders so the number allowed maybe be better than I remember.

You could PM him and ask if Unlimited is actually Unlimited or capped at some number like 16.

JosEPh

Nothing to do with me.

Originally it meant unlimited but when the dll modders introduced a sliding scale for how many you could build based on city culture they may have changed it. I have not noticed such a limit in playing.

While toying with adding a more realistic Disease - Cholera by replacing it with a new mechanism Epidemic - Cholera I noticed that the only way to get fresh water into you town if the pop is less than 6 is the Town Well which obsoletes. Why?

The upgrade to Town Well is Artesian Well but it requires pop 6. Either the Town Well needs to not obsolete or the Artesian Well needs its population requirement removed.

I also noticed that you can build Water Pipes without a source of fresh water and it will provide fresh water out of nothing:crazyeye:

The upgrade to Town Well is Artesian Well but it requires pop 6. Either the Town Well needs to not obsolete or the Artesian Well needs its population requirement removed.

I vote for removing the population requirement. No reason that I can see that a small town can't build an Artesian Well.

While toying with adding a more realistic Disease - Cholera by replacing it with a new mechanism Epidemic - Cholera I noticed that the only way to get fresh water into you town if the pop is less than 6 is the Town Well which obsoletes. Why?

I also noticed that you can build Water Pipes without a source of fresh water and it will provide fresh water out of nothing:crazyeye:

All Hydro designs. If you want to make improvements there I can understand such tweaking.

I vote for removing the population requirement. No reason that I can see that a small town can't build an Artesian Well.

+1

Current Testing for GS with these # of turns for each respective GS starting with Eternity
Eternity = 7,730
Eon = 6,943
Snail = 4980
Marathon = 3,060
Epic = 1982 (this speed will get a little longer still adjusting turn increments and it had No Future Era)
Normal = 964 (Same as Epic)

All GS subject to test changes.

JosEPh

JosEPh

Don't see any reason for any population requirement.

Smaller cities can build whatever they want (but they probably shouldn't build some). Removing these would create much specialization options

@T-brd or DH

I need to know what this piece of xml means:

<Percents>
<Percent>
<ID>ADAPT_DEFAULT</ID>
<iValue>85</iValue>
</Percent>
</Percents>

Obviously iValue is an integer, but the ID ADAPT_DEFAULT is an unknown tag for me.

Any help from anyone on this would be of help.

Thanks

JosEPh

OK, getting teed anuf here, where do i change the Great General/Admiral/Hunter to get more of them more often??

Global defines

<Define>
<DefineName>GREAT_GENERALS_THRESHOLD</DefineName>
<iDefineIntVal>5</iDefineIntVal>
</Define>

5 is the value that I use.It's very close to the "old" value,not exactly,but close enough.I hope it helps.

Top Bottom