Pacific War - The struggle for victory

V.7 is up.

If I'm not mistaken,this link below is the one which contains the map for the Pacific War scenario right?
Link to scenario download Pacific War v.7

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ti...+(v+7).zip

Is the following link optional or is it necessary ?
Link to updated RED Modpack, which adds diverse units.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3r...(v+40).zip

Yes the map is in the scenario download.

The RED modpack has units that fit the time period, but you do not have to use it.

there is no scenario selection ... is something wrong from what I did?

and I try to set up a game but it crashed then I try to delete cache files and do it again it just crashed

also, when the mod has been loaded the choices goes missing ... I need to go out to windows and return to civ to see the choices

there is no scenario selection ... is something wrong from what I did?

and I try to set up a game but it crashed then I try to delete cache files and do it again it just crashed

also, when the mod has been loaded the choices goes missing ... I need to go out to windows and return to civ to see the choices

I don't quite understand what your getting at. First off have you ever downloaded and played a scenario before?

just the DLC scenario

Ok do this...

The map is inside the mod folder.

Pacific War Map (v 9).zip file goes to Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS folder. Unzip the file in the MODS folder.

1. Start the game go to mods. Load the mod then back out of the game. Go into the mod at Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS folder. Copy the map and paste it to the maps folder in Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\Maps. The map is called PacificWarMapReworked.

2. Start the game again. Enable Pacific War Map (v 9).mod. Choose single player, setup game. Then go to map type. Scroll down and find PacificWarMapReworked. Click back and click the load scenario button. It will be a circle, click so there is a check mark in the circle. Choose your civ. Then click start scenario.

Let me know if you have any problems. I am working on an update, but I have more testing to do.

Ok do this...

Pacific War Map (v 9).zip file goes to Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS folder. Unzip the file in the MODS folder.

1. Start the game go to mods. Load the mod then back out of the game. Go into the mod at Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS folder.
I have opened the Pacific War Map (v 9).zip folder and copy-pasted Pacific War Map (v 9).civ5mod into the Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS folder.I went back to check Mods in the Civ 5 game but found nothing new.

Copy the map and paste it to the maps folder in Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\Maps. The map is called PacificWarMapReworked.
All I can see is the Pacific War Map (v 9).civ5mod file represented by a white square with the Windows logo.

I have opened the Pacific War Map (v 9).zip folder and copy-pasted Pacific War Map (v 9).civ5mod into the Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS folder.I went back to check Mods in the Civ 5 game but found nothing new.

All I can see is the Pacific War Map (v 9).civ5mod file represented by a white square with the Windows logo.
This means your game has not uploaded the mod. And it should if you have it where it is supposed to be.

I don't know you got me. I just downloaded it went to mods in game. It downloaded and I went out of the game into the MODS folder and all the folders and files are there.

If I was you I'd clean my cache first of all. Go to Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5/cache and delete the Civ5ModsDatabase file. Then restart the game and redownload the mod. If that doesn't work. You may have to post a thread in the troubleshooting forum. You may have to verify the integrity of your game with Steam as well.

Also, do you have BNW and all DLCs? You need them all. Otherwise the mod will not work. Although, it sounds to me like a cache or game issue. I've had issues with these things myself at times. Mostly after patches, or sometimes a mod gets fouled up. Then the cache needs to be cleared to straighten things out. There is one more thing, you can try to download my other scenarios and see if they work. If they don't something is up with your game. Keep me posted.

I have to fix the social policies for this scenario. I'll get to it as soon as I can. I keep forgetting to add tradition, honor etc under edit social policies in worldbuilder.

I have to fix the social policies for this scenario. I'll get to it as soon as I can. I keep forgetting to add tradition, honor etc under edit social policies in worldbuilder.
I'll try to download the scenario again.Have you finished the version with social policies?

I'll try to download the scenario again.Have you finished the version with social policies?

I am not sure, I'll have to look into it.

I fixed the social policies, but I am still working on naval flavors. Last time I played I was trying to get the AIs to build a navy that has a better variety of ships. This may need more work. However, it still should be fun. I got rid of most tourism, because it generally made Japan change ideologies. I don't want that. The new download will be in the OP.

This mod looks really cool when i downloaded it i put everything in my mod files extracted it what i do with all my mods and then i went to civ click enabled mod and when it passed that i clicked singleplayer and it said set up game i clicked it and the map wasnt there for the scenario? I check my mods folder and in maps it shows it there but in game i doesn't i have the complete edition civ 5.

This mod looks really cool when i downloaded it i put everything in my mod files extracted it what i do with all my mods and then i went to civ click enabled mod and when it passed that i clicked singleplayer and it said set up game i clicked it and the map wasnt there for the scenario? I check my mods folder and in maps it shows it there but in game i doesn't i have the complete edition civ 5.

Ok do this...

Pacific War Map (v 14).zip file goes to Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS folder. Unzip the file in the MODS folder.

1. Start the game go to mods. Load the mod then back out of the game. Go into the mod at Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS folder. Copy the map and paste it to the maps folder in Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\Maps. The map is called PacificWarMapReworked.

2. Start the game again. Enable Pacific War Map (v 14).mod. Choose single player, setup game. Then go to map type. Scroll down and find PacificWarMapReworked. Click back and click the load scenario button. It will be a circle, click so there is a check mark in the circle. Choose your civ. Then click start scenario.

Let me know if you have any problems. If this does not work you may have to clear your mods cache.

Ok do this...

Pacific War Map (v 14).zip file goes to Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS folder. Unzip the file in the MODS folder.

2. Start the game again. Enable Pacific War Map (v 14).mod. Choose single player, setup game. Then go to map type. Scroll down and find PacificWarMapReworked. Click back and click the load scenario button. It will be a circle, click so there is a check mark in the circle. Choose your civ. Then click start scenario.

Let me know if you have any problems. If this does not work you may have to clear your mods cache.

Did everything you said. Everything worked until the final step. I chose my civ but I when I click start scenario,the PC will be loading the scenario but it takes forever so I pressed ctrl+alt+del to exit. Since then,repeated attempts to start the scenario always end up with the game crashing and there's a message saying "Sid Meier's Civilization 5 has stopped working"

Hi, i have a problem, when i start your mod with using scenario, the game will crash.

and BTW, i don't check the game yet, but can you make a scout plane? the plane can attack and reveal map, that being blind for one turn.

Nokmirt are you there? :) I am very eager to play this scenario as I like this part of history but it crashes after I picked my civ(Japan).I downloaded your WWII Strength of Wills and Napoleon scenario and managed to play them both without any problems so I wonder what I did wrong with the Pacific War scenario.

Top Bottom