10+ Player Pitboss Game (Vanilla Civ)

JamesM

Chieftain
Hey guys,

I know there are some Civilization IV players lurking around here somewhere. :)

I am arranging a pitboss game, I'm looking at around 10-14 players depending on how many sign up. The game will be simultaneous turns with a 24 hour turn timer. Note that this is vanilla Civ and not Warlords.

I have set-up a simple website/forums to organise everything, if you want to take part then you can register for the game at the following url:

http://civ4.game-host.org/forum

When you register on the forums please select a civilizaiton/leader, but check the player list first to make sure you don't pick a civilization thats already been taken.

Once your in have a look in the forums, check the rules out, say hello, etc, and if you have any questions then feel free to make your own thread or message me through the forums.

I will be looking to start the game asap, but this will obviously depend on how many people sign up and how quickly.

Just to let players who signed up know, I had some trouble with the forums today, all the posts were lost (which ain't a big problem).

Anyway the forums are back up now.

EDIT: 11 Players signed up in the last 12 hours, if you want a place you better be quick!

Where is the game? where s the forum? Where on earth is JamesM?????
I cant connect to the game for a couple of days and civstats doesnt work anymore: turntimer 00:00:00

Sorry guys, I dunno what keeps happening, it must of died after I took my turn last night. Will fix it now.

Just tried to join and it said "
Sorry but you cannot register at this time because the administrator has disabled new account registrations."

Yeah, not a word from him. I wish hosts had more long term commitment. I mean so far since I came to this forum I have been in 5 pitboss games... All five of them ended after a few weeks because the host disappared.

Most did not even bother to post at the forum that they didn't want to host anymore. They just vanish.. :(

Top Bottom