WorldMaker 1.1 Pitboss Game

Hmmmm...
What are you talking about? At least my Foreign Adviser didn't show that I would have met you. But maybe you have some insight information:rolleyes:

Hmmmm...
What are you talking about? At least my Foreign Adviser didn't show that I would have met you. But maybe you have some insight information:rolleyes:

I haven't seen a unit yet, but I'm less than 2 spaces away from your border. No inside knowledge needed. :D

Sorry, Dandridge, you're absolutely right. For some odd reason, I thought you were the English.

It's Basman_Grob who I'm encountered. Sorry.

well build a new one. I dont receive emials from civstats anymore. anyone the same problem? now i dont know if a turn has ended or not.

There is a Planned Outage for this game this upcoming Sunday, April 1. I'm allowing up to an hour of outage, but it probably won't take as long.

The reason for the outage is because I'm upgrading the memory in my system from 1 gb to 2 gb.

As mentioned before

My move taking over the next week will have to be a tad erratic.
I’m getting married tomorrow and leaving for Glasgow on Sunday. I will make all the moves I can on Sunday morning and queue stuff for my units etc to do.

I hope that I will be able to get online in Glasgow but I can’t promise it.

I come back on Wednesday when I will make all the moves I can and re-set stuff up. I then leave for Devon to see an elderly relative who is too ill to travel to the wedding and I will be back on the weekend.

Sorry!

As mentioned before

My move taking over the next week will have to be a tad erratic.
I’m getting married tomorrow and leaving for Glasgow on Sunday. I will make all the moves I can on Sunday morning and queue stuff for my units etc to do.

I hope that I will be able to get online in Glasgow but I can’t promise it.

I come back on Wednesday when I will make all the moves I can and re-set stuff up. I then leave for Devon to see an elderly relative who is too ill to travel to the wedding and I will be back on the weekend.

Sorry!

Nothing at all to be sorry about. Congratulations on the wedding!

I can kick a civ to AI and then he could return to it. I don't know what happens if you retire.

You can be replaced by AI by clicking ALt+Q if I remember well, then when you are back agian you just have to retape you password and you can continue tour play...

Top Bottom