Preview- CitiNES

Name: Brian Doctrate
Home Region: The Northwestern Province
Description and History (Optional): Born December 15, 1909. (Age 40) Born to a poor family, in his mid-twenties he got involved in local government affairs. Slowly began gaining popularity before he was finally elected to the regional government.
Ideology: Far Left
Charisma (Personal): 9
Charisma (Popular): 9
Political Influence: 4
Regional Establishment: 5
Experience: 4
Personal Wealth: 2
Trust: 5

Description and History (Optional): Born December 15, 1909. (Age 40) Born to a poor family, in his mid-twenties he got involved in local government affairs. Slowly began gaining popularity before he was finally elected to the regional government.

Good, but you know have 2 more points to spend right?
So what do you want to run for? Then I can come up with a list of campaign donors.
P.S. (See your Personal Wealth is 2) You have a mere $2 Million in Personal Wealth [mostly from gifts given by your Government Buddies], with $.25 Million per year in income.

Political Influence: 5
Trust: 6

And I'm running for representative.

Political Influence: 5
Trust: 6

And I'm running for representative.

Okay, then your contributors will give you a decent...
Campaign Fund: $4.7 Million
Major Donors: Citizens For Social Justice (Far Left, for Social security and Universal healthcare) $1.2 Million, the United Federation of Industrial Workers (Union) $1.1 Million, Citizens for Reproductive Choice (Pro-Choice, Pro- Reproductive Right) $.9 Million, The Eco-Urban League (Enviromentalist) $.7, The Super-Standard Oil Company $.5, Private Citizens $.5.

Questions:

Is the social/technological/political development the same as it was in our world during 1950?
Is this nation on earth and did it follow the same history?
Do you have a map of the country?

I may join later.

Questions:

Is the social/technological/political development the same as it was in our world during 1950?
Is this nation on earth and did it follow the same history?
Do you have a map of the country?

Well it is very similar, but not identitical, I didn't want to get bogged down by history, this way have to do as we wish. Tech, besides the Atomic Bomb is about the same.
The UR (US) is now the worlds premier power after the decline of the Empire (basically the UK), but the great powers (France, Germany, Russia) have noticed this.
It is not earth, but the geography is once again similar. Depending on how things go, who knows what might happen first civil war, world war or a Cold war.
Yes, but I made it on paint so a 3 year old could have done better...
Edit: I might just use an Earth map to keep it simple.

Interested, will make a politician tomorrow, when I have more time to read the rules properly.

Name: Ryan Pyle
Home Region: Southerland
Description and History (Optional): Born July 18, 1915. (Age 35) A private from the war, he served in the later battles in the war, luckly survivng after many close calls. Afterwards, he quit the military to make a difference through politics
Ideology: Far Right
Charisma (Personal): 10
Charisma (Popular): 10
Political Influence: 7
Regional Establishment:
Experience: 3
Personal Wealth: 1
Trust: 9

Running for senator.

I'm interested, and I might well join. It's an excellent idea.

Do we have to say what we're running for already, or would it be better to wait, see who joins, and then form some parties with some people in each job?

Name: Ryan Pyle
Home Region: Southerland
Description and History (Optional): Born July 18, 1915. (Age 35) A private from the war, he served in the later battles in the war, luckly survivng after many close calls. Afterwards, he quit the military to make a difference through politics
Ideology: Far Right
Charisma (Personal): 10
Charisma (Popular): 10
Political Influence: 7
Regional Establishment:
Experience: 3
Personal Wealth: 1
Trust: 9

Running for senator.

Wait he is a neocon? or more Liberatarian?
Will out the regional establishment it will be hard:eek: but I soppose it is possible...
(You have funds coming out the nose.)
Campaign Fund: $15.7 Mill
Donors: La Banque Royale $5 Mill, The Citizen's Self Defense Council (Anti-Gun Control) $3.4 Mil, Citizen for a Stronger Republic (Strong National Security)$3.3 Mil, Private Citizen $4 Mill.

With your Personal Wealth, you have about 1 Million in gifts as your personal wealth, you have little to no income.

Wait he is a neocon? or more Liberatarian?
Will out the regional establishment it will be hard:eek: but I soppose it is possible...
(You have funds coming out the nose.)
Campaign Fund: $15.7 Mill
Donors: La Banque Royale $5 Mill, The Citizen's Self Defense Council (Anti-Gun Control) $3.4 Mil, Citizen for a Stronger Republic (Strong National Security)$3.3 Mil, Private Citizen $4 Mill.

Neocon.

Whoops, I forgot that stat. XD What does the trust stat do? If I get to keep the 15.7 Mil, I'll move 4 Trust to Regional.

I'm interested, and I might well join. It's an excellent idea.

Do we have to say what we're running for already, or would it be better to wait, see who joins, and then form some parties with some people in each job?

This is to see how's interested before I make a real thread. I also to calulate stats before we begin. Yes, I need to know what your running for, cuz we hit the ground running on an election year (Presidental no less).

Neocon.

Whoops, I forgot that stat. XD What does the trust stat do? If I get to keep the 15.7 Mil, I'll move 4 Trust to Regional.

They aren't voting for you on your trust so you'll be fine. With the establishment the regional powers will have your back.
Trust is how much the voters believe in what you say. This really is the only stat that goes down, not up. 5 Trust is good.

Name: Philip Redthwaite
Home Region: Westernia
Description and History (Optional): Age 45. Born 29th December 1905. Worked in Orderton as a solicitor, and helped writing speeches and legal documents, and helped draft the declaration of independence.
Ideology: Liberal in favour of the welfare state
Charisma (Personal): 6
Charisma (Popular): 8
Experience: 8
Personal Wealth: 4

Running for representative.

Note: Personal wealth works like this;
(Total useable wealth/Yearly income)
1- 1/No Net Gain
2- 2/.25
3- 5/.5
4- 7/.75
5- 10/1
6- 15/1.5
7- 20/2
8- 50/5
9- 100/10
10-250/ 25 (Getting to the point of excess)
11-300/30
12-500/50 (If your this rich they'll hate your guts)
13-600/60
14-750/75
15-1000/100 (What are you doing in politics Mr. Cornelius Carnegie Rockefeller?)

Top Bottom