Concentration Camps

Then ask yourself: are you creating a mod for your own enjoyment, or for the approval of others? (The last clause is just a nicer way of saying "are you just trying to seek attention" ;)).

If you feel the idea is interesting, then go ahead and make it (as long as you're not breaking any laws in your country of residence... I think France/Germany/EU countries have some weird laws about creating/spreading stuff that supposedly promotes Nazism or something).

The support (or lack thereof) of an online forum community for a conceptual idea should not be the determinant on whether you move ahead with it or not.

You seem so confused, maybe you didn't understand the 1st post: "I don't know how to successfully make mods or balance them, so I'll propose some ideas on how should CCs be introduced in game but anyone is invited to participate."

So let me explain it to you, "are you creating a mod", I'm not creating any mod, I'm proposing one to be created, "for your own enjoyment, or for the approval of others?" why can't I have both? "are you just trying to seek attention?" let me guess, that would be pathetic! Wrong! It's in our nature to seek the attention of others but you somehow make it sound bad, "a nicer way of saying" meaning it's not a nice thing anyway.
"If you feel the idea is interesting, then go ahead and make it", I've made this thread already so I can develop that interesting idea. "The support (or lack thereof) of an online forum community for a conceptual idea should not be the determinant on whether you move ahead with it or not." In my 2nd post in this thread I said "I don't care it offends you as it's not designed for you then." I'll let you figure out this one yourself.

this is a conceptual idea and many have given you good advice, labriejp, janboruta, LeeS, Natan35, Protagonist, AgressiveWimp, nokmirt, ThorHammerz,
all and yet you have picked through anything that could be construed as an attack and dismissed the rest, well good luck Noblosh because it's very hard to learn when you refuse to be taught.
Ye, it is, ye, they did, no, didn't dismiss anything, thanks! learn what exactly? DON'T BE SO VAGUE!

I don't see what you are crying about,
I don't see how you can see if I'm crying or not. Or is this an expression and in fact you mean you're offended that I'm offended that some people got offended by the idea behind this thread?

Wow, I haven't posted an idea on a forum for a long time, I almost forgot how to even defend myself. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom