What Did you Achieve today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abaddon

Deity
On a similar vein to "what are you doing right now" which I have been unable to find, what did you do today?

I have had such an unproductive day- finally got out of bed at noon, eaten, watched TV, spammed here. My excuse is that it is the weekend.

Did anyone else get anything done? Chukchi Husky I know you did nothing ;)

I am heading out in about 1 hour to help my cousin and her family get their home wirelessly configured. I'm not looking forward to it as I'm under the weather today, but there you go.

I woke up, and that is about all I accomplished.

Nothing today, but I figure I deserve a rest from last weeks getting-a-job-hunt. If all goes well with that then I can start the getting-a-new-flat-hunt :p

Well, its morning here now, but yesterday I did a 12 mile run to bring my weekly total to 38 miles. Next week will be my first 40 mile week since 2001. Otherwise mostly lounged. I'm still sore from starting to lift weights again last week. Finally getting back in shape.

I reconciled with my wife who i was separated from.

Finally got started on A Theory of Justice by John Rawls. Now I just need to finish it before the end of the week, or they'll get mad at me down at the library.

CurtSibling said:
Colouring my GFX novel page for the day, and pencilling a four page comic strip!

:)

Any chance that I will be able to purchase some of your cartoons down here?

And if so, any recommendations on which ones to get?

I figured out the chord progressions and fingerpicking for "L'Internationale" on guitar in the last 10 minutes :smug:

Chukchi Husky said:
I never achieve anything except failure.
and i was so close when my idea for what you would say was 'nothing i put on this act that i hate myself but really its because i wasnt allowed to paly with my thomas the tank engine'

I woke up, watched some TV, ate breakfast, made a couple phone calls, and am not deliberating between nap/vidya game/televison/homework

Lozzy_Ozzy said:
Any chance that I will be able to purchase some of your cartoons down here?

And if so, any recommendations on which ones to get?

My cartoons mostly get run in other people's pages...!

I done a series of strips for a magazine called Northern Lightz, and
a few others. I have a lot of old material which I would not sell as
I consider it far too dated. But I might gather it onto CD one day.

I have been working in my spare time on some brand new comic
stuff, which I plan to release on CD media. I am also working on
getting a good publishing deal, which may come up this summer...

Fingers crossed!

:)

Today I applied for a game tester job at Activision and worked on my screenplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom