Beta Release 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
win volunteered to finish the Corellon Temple and add trees. The lizzie set looks good IMO, but I think he is tinkering. The Drow set looks great so far.

I might have some time Monday to finish the remaining religious stuff.

Sounds good, woodelf.
Win and I have also been working on the goblin and lizardfolk units; the work winddelay has put in has the units looking absolutely amazing. These are winddelay's latest creations:
Spoiler Lizardfolk Militia and Goblin Wolfrider :

BTW are there any spells that anyone feels they absolutely desire to make it to the first beta? (Spell list is on the Diabolic Studios web site - http://diabolicstudios.net/DragoniaIIArcaneSpells.aspx and http://diabolicstudios.net/DragoniaIIDivineSpells.aspx)

Time is coming closer to release the first beta. I think I will release it either Dec 30th or 31st. If you can, please do some playtesting of the mod this week and either fix any bugs found and submit them to SVN or post a description of the bug here for someone else to fix.

On the current status: Still waiting on some city graphics, and the wonder bonuses still need to be assigned. Also, I'm sure some text keys have not been created as well. Finally, I still need to plug in the civ histories to the text files.

Here's the liz city files for all ages, tested and looking good... Sorry it took so long, I wanted to get it reduced to a 512x512 texure. I'm still plugging away at some units, so the drow set is unlikely... I'll have their HQ done later today.

The updated hobgoblin pikeman is included. You may have to work your magic on it to get the hide nodes working again. I've almost got an improved liz dinorider finished, and I'll keep you informed on other units as I work on them.

I've only got thursday off after today before beta, so make sure you ride me then to keep at it and not slack off... I'd like to get as many of these units working as humanly possible. I'll still be modeling nights as per my regular schedule.

We're going to be traveling around visiting for the next 6 days so I won't have anything new until after the Beta release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom