Modpack list

Added, with status "finished" (that's what I guess).

Agreed, beside if a bunch of new maps come out, no reason to add anything

gracias;)

Assuming Blood and Iron is not on here because of the missing DL link? Think any1 has it? im sure someone does because it is missing due to the megaupload crash

I think Blood and Iron was never in a really playable state, but that Snafusmith just uploaded his current work so that someone else can pick it up and develop it further.

Wheres that located? The Blood and Iron DL? And yes i know but it had a hell of a lot of art, which can be used. I can look into fixing it, not gonna take it in as my mod but if its close enough to being complete i can probably put it into playable conditions

I was going to work on as a prelude to my own game, but my focus is still to work on my next version of RTW.

Whatever you create is fine. I'll make a "historical" revision of it one day.

:run: too many infos about the same thing.

:D

-> thanks for the PMs guys (not going to answer them, because this post will do it), and also thanks for rehosting the file (also to aob86).
I added kiwitt's link as default link and aob86's link as alternative download in the database entry (why in this order: kiwitt uploaded it to AG, where it's less likely to get deleted).
I also added an entry to the modpack list.
-> thanks :).

In case anyone wants to take over the project: I can change the owner of posts and database entries, so theoretically it's possible that someone can get them both (or you can also decide to create both new, whatever you like better).

Well i can't load the mod, it crashes right away, no error or anything. I could fix it to working conditions but i can't load it so... it would probably be best to seperate it as most of its value was in its unreleased units. I could upload the units as that would most benefit the sight, but i would have no idea for credit and what has been released already where

The crashes could be a unit graphic.

Check that they all open OK in a NIF viewer.

The crashes could be a unit graphic.

Check that they all open OK in a NIF viewer.

Its not a unit graphic, I actually get an error now

"GFC Error: Failed to initialize the primary control theme"

Ive gotton this on other mods as well, never figured out what was problem

...that means the folder name is incorrect and that the game crashes because it can't find the interface files (which are found via a path entry, which has the hardcoded folder name in it).

Oh, and I noticed both uploads have a different file size :hmm:.

The Mods loads for me, but the Historical Maps do not. This is where the work is required.

The following MOD's seem to have incorrect links:
- 1860 AD
- 1861 AD
- Age of Discovery (one of the links has a FBI anti-piracy warning...)

The following MOD's seem to have incorrect links:
- 1860 AD
- 1861 AD

Oh, seems nokmirt took them down :/.
Well...then they are probably not anywhere else.
Removed them in the list for now, can still add them if they are uploaded again.

- Age of Discovery (one of the links has a FBI anti-piracy warning...)

That's due to the MegaUpload takedown. Nothing to worry about, just use the other mirror :).

Top Bottom