I think the plot is twisting too much. Because we're all using a space setting, anything can happen in this environment, so the plot twists dramatically because we're always flying through space and landing on other worlds

Not me! I'm still hurtling through the sky. I'll get around to making a comic but know this, I will never go into space! But when's Civgeneral gonna come? He made pretty nice comics.

Ok, to keep the plot in one location for now (for me that is) I've crashed on a planet...

You'll have to send another distress signal. Should be picked up by Kwai's Siege Tank...

Oh teh noes!

Oh, sorry. I must have missed the part when everything is DYOS became realistic... :p

Just goes to show, we have to get back to Earth EVENTUALLY.

Oh, and myth, they are cool.

@Kulade: The 6th and 12th things on your list are against the forum rules... :mischief:

As for the rest, some comics really don't work without it.

Styles is really the only one doing comics with space travel. My last two that did were short and really necessary for the comic where Styles gave me the Arbiter ship to work. Plus, unlike Styles' comics, stuff happened in mine. :rolleyes:

The endless white/black space comics are mostly kill fire's or e350tb's. (EDIT: Sentence Deleted after noticing e350's edit) :crazyeye:

I've been stuck on rocks for two comics.

Stuff does happen in my comics. Jal got captured and now I'm crashed on the same planet as Timmy & Co.
Before that, I took back my ship and got some avatars into the brig...
What happens to them next after my ship has crashed? You'll find out

Yeah, but there are long periods in your comics where nothing really important happens (e.g., just fighting random space pirates), that's my point, where as my comics are usually short and to the point.

Speaking of short, if lacking a point...

I think we should continue this conversation in the consul thread. That's partly why it's there: discuss DYOS; especially since I'm getting a nasty feeling its doom is approaching...

Okay, as long as we are on the topic of stupid comics, here's one in response to Kulade's comic in which the Halo 2 disc was broken.

Two in a row! I'm on a roll!
Glad I can be of service. :salute:

Top Bottom