The DYOS Consul (DYOS X: 2007-2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have posted a comic, had the power not gone out while I was in the middle of making it!

Swedishguy, he has a point. You cannot just wreck someone's plot. I vote yes to getting rid of those 2 comics. You also have to explain to us what the hell is so frightening about babales!

Oh, this is to be put to a vote, is it?
Very well...

Delete Swedishguy's recent cartoons? (Posts 146 and 150)
Votes in Favour: 2
Votes Against: 1

SG, this takes me back to the Styles-CivGeneral belligerence of DYOSes past. You CANNOT tamper with other people's characters in such a drastic way and then claim immunity. The Rules even state, and I quote:
No direct harm or spontaneous plot change involving another poster's character without said poster's consent.
If you continue to flaunt the rules, we will put you on probation. Consider this your 'second chance'.

Apparently Bables are the ultimate creature in the game Impossible Creatures. Or so I gather from his dialogue elsewhere.

EDIT: I'll vote Aye. Delete cartoons because everyone seems to hate it

ah, i'm leaving this project. The plot is now nothing but pure chaos and confusion.

If you've followed DYOSes past, you will have learned that the starting quest is almost never carried through the whole story. It serves to give the start of the story a boost; over time, the plot will evolve/devolve/mutate into something else.

If you have any suggestions you would like to put forward, this is the place to do it! :)

Judge_Deadd said:
ah, i'm leaving this project. The plot is now nothing but pure chaos and confusion.
Aw shucks.
Truth be told, I don't think the story is that bad... yet. It's a shame CivGeneral is unavailable. He -usually- does a great job of holding the story together. In my defense, I would've teamed up with another DYOSer, but as you can see, my cartoons have been progressing rather slowly.

Either way, I'm sorry to see you go. I'll try to keep your memory alive. :salute:

CivGeneral would be a good person to see in DYOS, but the constant fighting every time we meet is quite annoying and it leads to a degradation of the series and turns into a vulgar brawl.
Then Stylesjl adds artillery to it and the dignity returns...

Votes in Favour: 2

This is now 3 against 1, so I think this vote passes after a week of inactivity, and Swedishguy must remove those comics.

So be it!

Votes in Favour: 3

MOTION PASSES

SG, please replace or remove the offending comics.

I'll also take this opportunity to pardon my absence. I've a number of crucial RL demands this week, and I won't be posting a cartoon for another few days. However, I'll take a look at amending the rules after this fairly long interval of no activity. If anybody has their own amendment to suggest, I'm all ears. :)

Shush, you! We need all the help we can get! :p

Look over the thread and add a comic as you see fit. You can work with the base storyline (avatar mutiny) or not; your choice. Make sure your cartoon integrates well with other people's contributions (i.e. doesn't step on people's toes) and abides by the Rules of DYOS.

Above all else, have FUN!!
(And make it universally funny if at all possible. Sorely needed and much appreciated.)

Not bad... could use a punchline.
Something like "Oh no! I thought it was just a legend!"

The More, the merryer.

Yes, I have returned :).

Wwwwooooooooooooooooooooooo Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom