The DYOS Consul (DYOS XI: 2009-2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, its a nicely sized gun. Sure you aren't compensating for something? ;)

Nah, that's not compensating for something.

I think it needs a laser sight, and a scope. And a bottom-mounted grenade launcher. And a shotgun attached to the side, with a flamethrower on the other. And a rocket launcher on top (put the scope on top of that). And a target designator for an airstrike. And it should be dual-wieldable :)

THIS is compensating for something.

I think it needs at least laser sight and a scope. And a bottom-mounted grenade launcher. And a shotgun attached to the side, with a flamethrower on the other. And a rocket launcher on top.

Are you sure you are are compensating for something?

And it should be dual-wieldable :)
I have pistols to go Akimbo Assassin style with. I don't need to be doing that with rifles.

Nice, very nice.

I shall have a comic up soon. Keep watching the skis...I mean skies.

Hi again everybody. The connection is a little intermittent, but with good fortune I may be able to shove a comic in somewhere.

CG, quick question:
Is the choice of anti-tank rifle an inside joke regarding the 'tank' model for the Gargantua? :)

Also, a belated post-script to my last memo. DYOS the Scenario is a bust, at least in terms of pre-arranged world map. I have placed over 460 cities, and with Africa and South America still undeveloped, I will hit the 512 cap before finishing. That said, a random map drastically increases the number of civilizations that can be represented and the viability of 'fringe' groups such as Toyoda and the Pirates. So once again, we're accepting reservations.

You could just get rid of a few in overdeveloped areas to add necessary ones to underdeveloped areas.

Urgent Garry's Mod Message for DYOSers using Gmod for their comics

Due because of a latest TF2 patch that was released today, it has messed up Gmod which forces it to quit once at the main menu if you have Team Fortress 2 mounted. The only fix at the moment is to manually unmount Team Fortress 2 from your Gmod by modifying your content file, which is located in:

C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/<account name>/garrysmod/garrysmod/cfg/content.txt

Find the string where it says ""440" {"mount" "1"}" and change the one to a zero. Garry's Mod should run fine after this little manual unmount.

CG, quick question:
Is the choice of anti-tank rifle an inside joke regarding the 'tank' model for the Gargantua? :)

It may be an unintentional inside joke, though the original intent was to arm myself with something that can penetrate a power/armor suit since I will be facing the Space Nazis that are suited up in them. Much like how the Space Nazis finished off the Marines from the Galactic Federation using a railgun-type weapon and tankbuster weapons. It's more than likely THEY will use it against Samus and I (and the Coruscanti Radiation Assault Troopers).

My garrys mod is working just fine.
If you dont have TF2 (eather in your steam account or did not install it) or you dont have it mounted, it wont effect you.

Can I have a picture of Dr. Hax on a single color background?

Am I invisible to everyone here?

Am I invisible to everyone here?

Geeze, be patient. Some of us are working on our comics and have lives outside this forum.

I just created a new group for the DYOS :)

Are you a contributer of the DYOS series?
Are you a loyal follower of the DYOS series?

Then this group is for you! :D

Suggestions to improve the group discussion is welcomed :).

^

First to join! :D

I dunno CG, but I think the whole confessions thing with you and Samus was a little forced...

It's probably just me...
Unless the confession actually was about something else and Samus is disappointed that it wasn't love.

Then that would be funny :) (if you were going for that angle)

I dunno CG, but I think the whole confessions thing with you and Samus was a little forced...

It's probably just me...

Damn it Styles. It's not forced, (I take it you did not payed attention to the character lineup I posted here, as well as subte hints that Samus is giving me) It's actually planned. Though I am going to let her make the first move.

It seemed the subtle hints were made in the same comic as when they went to hug (before zombies ruined it)

I really should try to pay more attention...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom