Zorzak's 1st - Baguldar

We need an admin to hotseat the turn before Rihitus and save it on mine. Then send me the save and I will play it as a pbem again.

When Rihitus sends me his turn, I am ask for his password. I have seen this bug before.

Does anyone have a better idea?

We need an admin to hotseat the turn before Rihitus and save it on mine. Then send me the save and I will play it as a pbem again.

When Rihitus sends me his turn, I am ask for his password. I have seen this bug before.

This bug apperas when someone overwrite save file.
Example:
We have made a turn (by clicking end turn) and gather save fille in default folder. Then we remember that we forgot do something important within our country and we decided to make same turn again. When we've done turn again and if we will click end turn, massage window with "overwrite save file?" will appear. When we will click "OK" save file will be corrupted. :)
Solution:
Delete all save file from our default folder called like our corrupted file and make a turn again by ending/saving game without "overwrite" massage.

I don't understand you exacly but i don't think that we need an admin or something like this :)
I think and i have hope that me solution (has written above) will solve that problem.

Well someone need to redo their and try what Zorzak is saying. It needs to be someone before Rihiter to make sure.

Larven... the save file I have sent You at the end (something like 14h back from now) works fine... so just play, there is no problem.

Burlicconi, I don't know why you did not sent the turn nor place annoucement on the forum regarding possible leaves. If we were playing in the current speed we will never finish. I propose that each of us has a back-up in the case of temporary leave.

Burlicconi, I don't know why you did not sent the turn nor place annoucement on the forum regarding possible leaves. If we were playing in the current speed we will never finish. I propose that each of us has a back-up in the case of temporary leave.

Its probably easier to find a referee to cover these occasions. Someone who can remain neutral and follow instruction. I can't do it because I am a player, but I do it for shattered lands. Our 18 player PBEM moves faster than this one.

Top Bottom