How's the spell system supposed to work? (MoM)

you will be able to target terraforming with the next major patch. Even hostile terraforming. When you select a terraforming ritual, the popup will not only give you the options yes and no, but also "select target first". in this case you can select a plot on the worldmap and the Ritual will be done. For hostile terraforming the plot must be revealed so that you can select it. The disadvantage of selecting targets is that it usually effects less plots than the non targeted one. A few rituals like create land must be targeted.

I hope it is optional. It would be too much micro for me to select each and every one desert tile I want to terraform. I'll let the AI choose which tiles will be terraformed :)

If I may add suggestion (and if my suggestion is applicable without burdening AI more), how about giving priorities from the cities outward? So check each city first ring for appropriate tiles, then the BFC, then outside it.

you will be able to target terraforming with the next major patch. Even hostile terraforming.

That's great! If I understand it correctly you have the option of casting both an empire-wide terraform able to change more random tiles, or a surgical one, changing less but selected tiles, right?

That would be the best of two worlds!

you will be able to target terraforming with the next major patch. Even hostile terraforming. When you select a terraforming ritual, the popup will not only give you the options yes and no, but also "select target first". in this case you can select a plot on the worldmap and the Ritual will be done. For hostile terraforming the plot must be revealed so that you can select it. The disadvantage of selecting targets is that it usually effects less plots than the non targeted one. A few rituals like create land must be targeted.

Sounds like a very good solution. Very nice!

BTW, merry christmas and a happy new year! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom