100 000 members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirc said:
I think I've seen somewhere a post like "TF has been known to reverse moderator actions..." .

It's in the rules that if you disagree with a moderator action and don't get a satisfactory answer from said mod, to take it up with TF. We've all been reversed. No big deal.

As for TF having words with mods.... It has happened. Of course it's happened. We're not all little Thunderfall clones running around, you know. But that's alls I'm sayings, I ain't sayings no more.

100000 members thats a large number there. Never thought I'd see the day where we got to 100000. Now when do we get 1000000. :hmm:

Turner said:
Probably around the time Civ X comes out.
That's not very optimistic, I estimate that CivX will come out around 2030, and there are many forums younger than 30 years (well, I think that no forum is older than 30 years) that have over 1,000,000. According to big boards, there is a forum that has 5,000,000+! :eek: I would just say that we get to 1,000,000 around 2012.

Mirc said:
Sorry I don't understand what you mean. :)

End of the Mayan Calender, which is a popular time for the end of the world theories. Actually, I think 2012 in general is pretty popular for end of the world theories in general.

CFC hit's 1'000'000, world ends. :)

Raisin Bran said:
anyhow ... we all know who is member #1
I'm too lazy to click the link, but I say we should marry off member #1 to member #100,000.* :goodjob:

Chieftess said:
[on creating a DL]Only if you want to be banned for a very, very long time.
Well, let's see... I don't know how long a long time is, but I think it'd be worth being forced to sit out a couple years for that honor. :mischief:

*Note: j/k. I know who member #1 is, but it's still a good idea!

I dont know what the hype about reaching these milestones :p.

Kan' Sharuminar said:
End of the Mayan Calender, which is a popular time for the end of the world theories. Actually, I think 2012 in general is pretty popular for end of the world theories in general.

CFC hit's 1'000'000, world ends. :)

That's 23rd, not 21st.

Turner said:
Then they better move to Massachussets.

Better yet, move to Canada. It's legal all across the country.

Mirc said:
And what if member #100,000 is... umm... male?
Hm... "Love conquers all?"

Nah, in that case, Thunderfall can just give #100K to a female member. We do have a few of them. ;)

Or how about instead of marrying off member #100,000, they get Perfection as a slave ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom