Random Rants XXXV: BANNED IN THE UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just went through some of my very first threads on this forum whenever I was 12-13.

It is bewildering how I am not banned from being so immature and... dumb. Sometimes wish I could just sweep my early life under the rug and away from view of others.

Edit: Also I found out that when I was younger I had big problems with starting something and not finishing (I counted at least 3 civ3 mods I never finished, and a couple civ3 stories).

It is bewildering how I am not banned from being so immature and... dumb. .

Because the moderators don't ban people here for being stupid. They ban people for breaking the rules.

Rant: Really long newspaper titles tend to mess up the tables.

Rant: Last week, someone requested my phone number in a chatroom I frequent (not CFC-related), so the attention-whore in me gave it out.

Not one person has called or texted. :mad:

hmmmmm, why is the class I do the worst in the supposed "easiest" class?

I don't even have the energy to properly care about it either. "Whelp completely missed that, oh well".

My surgery got rescheduled again :mad:

It has gone from 6 weeks, to 1 week, back up to 2 weeks. :mad:

Servers are busy!!!! [pissed]

I thought this issue was fixed a while ago!!? [pissed]

You really need to calm down :crazyeye: or get a hobby other than CFC
You know, it gets quite annoying each time it happens. Especially when one is trying to PM someone or send orders in a forum game :rolleyes:. There are things outside of OT you know, like the forum games.

It is bewildering how I am not banned from being so immature and... dumb. Sometimes wish I could just sweep my early life under the rug and away from view of others.

Sometimes, I wonder that too about me. I know I was banned temporarily a lot around that time, as I imagine you and most of the people who were really immature upon first finding this site were/still are.

I just went through some of my very first threads on this forum whenever I was 12-13.

This has happened to me a lot, but I think it happens to everyone to some extent, and you can't change it now, so it's best not to dwell on it too much :)

Anyways, my cell phone is one of those prepaid ones and I bought a ton of minutes for it, but they were the wrong brand and they're non-refundable :sad:

I've never been banned... but I have been stupid. We shall not discuss those times :mischief:

RANT: Every muscle in my body feels tired. Not sure if lack of sleep or something else. Oh, also, now that I've experienced the surround-ear style headphones at school I really want some for myself instead of these earbuds. Listening to Enter Sandman on these things is crap compared to real headphones, even the cheap logitech headsets at school...

Listening to Enter Sandman on these things is crap compared to real headphones, even the cheap logitech headsets at school...

I got a pair for $25 at Staples. You might say $25 sounds expensive but I have a really bad habit of accidentally destroying cheap $5-10 headphones (most times I end up pulling the wire out) and need something sturdy.

Earbuds fall out of my ears.

My Sony headphones work really well (Dynamic Stereo Headphones MDR-V150 if you are interested). They were around $40 two years ago so you could probably find them cheaper. The only thing they are a little weak on is the bass, but I honestly couldn't really hear anything iffy with it when they are blasting out Verdi's Requiem or Berlioz's La Damnation de Faust. They have good range (able to go from high soprano to low bass relatively easily) and have excellent intensity.

Nah, $25 sounds good if the headphones are decent quality. Are yours?

legitimatizing rant: Despite a slowdown of my dry skin new areas are popping up >_>

Sometimes, I wonder that too about me. I know I was banned temporarily a lot around that time, as I imagine you and most of the people who were really immature upon first finding this site were/still are.

Yep you were, you got banned arguing with me in a civ3 forum :p

@Huayna: It's just unsettling to know that if someone wanted, they could just take a gander at my past posts and immediately consider me dumb and have less respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom