Random Rants XXXV: BANNED IN THE UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is bewildering how I am not banned from being so immature and... dumb. Sometimes wish I could just sweep my early life under the rug and away from view of others.

You're not the only one with that thought.

Nah, $25 sounds good if the headphones are decent quality. Are yours?

Yes, except the fact they felt a little strange on the ears at first. But I don't notice anymore.

I just went through some of my very first threads on this forum whenever I was 12-13.

It is bewildering how I am not banned from being so immature and... dumb. Sometimes wish I could just sweep my early life under the rug and away from view of others.

I didn't think so. :pat:

Then again, back then I was immature and dumb. :p

Sometimes, I wonder that too about me. I know I was banned temporarily a lot around that time, as I imagine you and most of the people who were really immature upon first finding this site were/still are.

I was never banned! :smug:

This has happened to me a lot, but I think it happens to everyone to some extent, and you can't change it now, so it's best not to dwell on it too much :)

Yeah. You expect 13-year-olds to be immature and dumb. As for people judging you by your past posts, well, I say if there are people who do that, then they are the ones who are immature and dumb.

My drivers test. :cry:
Let me tell you something....

...you're not the first and won't be the last person who failed a drivers test. ;)

It took me a second try at the drivers test to pass.

I didn't think so. :pat:

Then again, back then I was immature and dumb. :p

I was never banned! :smug:

Yeah. You expect 13-year-olds to be immature and dumb. As for people judging you by your past posts, well, I say if there are people who do that, then they are the ones who are immature and dumb.

I was 14 when I joined the board and I can't even read the first few OT ones without cringing. Heck, I can't even read posts from earlier this year without cringing.

I feel odd in my state as you can get your permit here at 4 and a half and your driver's license at 15.
Who sends Babies to drive?!! :lol:

15 and a half/16 here.

I appear to have woken up with a terrible stomach flu.

Getting hit by a bus right now would not be very surprising.

Damn, dude, that blows. I haven't been able to bring myself to drive at all since the last time I failed my test. And on top of that, this girl blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah homework blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah being 17. :(

My boss is on holiday, so I had to call up an office supplier and order in some paper and a printer cartridge. Should've been easy enough, but for the fact that apparently there's an outstanding invoice from the last order...so I have to sort that out before they'll send anything more. -_-

You can't have worse luck then me. Failed it my first time, procrastinated on taking it again for various reasons, scheduled it the second time, government shuts down three days before the test, and now I get to take it the day before Christmas which, knowing my luck, will see a massive blizzard or ice conditions making it impossible for me to parallel park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom