Requested Mods

Is there a mod where the game choose only modded civs?

Can't remember the exact name of the mod, but I seem to recall seeing a mod on the Workshop, which had the sole purpose of removing all official civs, thus only allowing modded civs to be picked.

Edit: Found it. Here's a link.

Hi, I love CIV5 but have no idea how to mod...would anyone be willing to add Isabella's UA (Seven Cities of Gold) to Elizabeth (keeping her UA and UU) as a new modded civilization? I've been wanting to play a game like this forever! Thanks :)

Is there a mod which causes all civs in the game to be forced to declare war on every other civ in the game (presumably after making first contact)? So far all I've found is a workshop mod which is reported to not work. Bonus points if you get to configure turn number/era when the "total war" starts.

Looking for a 200% increase in cost of all space parts MOD.

I find space victory's happen to quickly.

Only tested in SQL Fiddle, but w/e was put together in 2 seconds.
If you want to change it just set where it says 200 in SomethingSomethingDarkside.sql to whatever percentage you want.

Attachments

• x2 Space Ship Production Cost (v 1).zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 239
Hello, I'm looking for a mod that makes AI civilizations pick a random religion after their preferred religion is already taken. I know whoward made something like that in his picknmix mods but the dll-file you need for that is changing other things as well so that's no option for me.

Hello...

Please I want the creation of a particular mod that will increase my enjoyment of Civ5 x10 and can become a fan favorite.

The mod will only include the creation of a general victory condition that can include all victoriy conditions or only particular ones.The game is not won or stopped when a civ won a condition but instead recieves points. Also second place(the civ closest to winning the condition) gets a lower number of points, third place as well, etc. The civ that wins a set number of points actually wins the game. This will extend the game more as some only want to play to relax and to build up a strong nation like a sim simulator. After space race is over some wants to play more but its not the same feeling as the game is indeed over. With this mod the game will not be over so soon, as you would want to gather points from all conditions.

For example 1st place for space wins 5p, second 3p, third 2p and fourth 1p, likewise for the rest. The first civ to gather 8p or 10 wins the game as trully the most strongest, balanced.

You have strategy as you would pursue 1st place in a race more or play more balanced for all races, etc.

Everything should be customiseble as in max points to win the game, how many points first place, second or more points given to more difficult victory conditions, etc.

The mod with the religion and economic victorys if its working well and with a few twitchs should be included as well, the more the better.

I would really like this to feature in the official civ 6 game. Afraid that the programmers thinks this general condition will be the only one selected making the others coming in single pretty obselete.

Opinions, any brave modder? It doesn't seem hard on paper but what do I know about modding? ..nothing!

I have been searching for a mod that can clean up CIV so that it runs like a jet on any computer, and is also like BC1's EUI where it is installed outside of CIV and doesn't affect the game at all (Except for speeding it up) after being dumped into the game folder. Is there anything out there like this or am I suggesting something impossible?

Lowering graphics settings and enabling Quick combat/quick movement is great, but there has to be something else that can be done here.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?l=polish&id=220250184 Something like this popular QuickTurns Mod only better.

I have been searching for a mod that can clean up CIV so that it runs like a jet on any computer, and is also like BC1's EUI where it is installed outside of CIV and doesn't affect the game at all (Except for speeding it up) after being dumped into the game folder. Is there anything out there like this or am I suggesting something impossible?

Lowering graphics settings and enabling Quick combat/quick movement is great, but there has to be something else that can be done here.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?l=polish&id=220250184 Something like this popular QuickTurns Mod only better.

Impossible. If it was possible, someone would've made this mod, and the mod would be in the top acclaimed.

Hello,

I'm looking for a mod which allows a unit in a city to retreat to an adjacent empty tile, if there is one, when the city is taken. I find it very frustrating when a perfectly good unit is destroyed merely because it was in a city which was captured, when in real life it could easily have retreated.

Is there a mod where you can repeat the music of your civilization during the game?

There's only one turn for it at the beginning of the game and then it will never be heard again. Only the other generic music titles

I would love to see a mod that tracks unit losses.

A mod that makes farms able to be built on hills without the hills being next to fresh water sources. I would love this mod, terrace farms look like poo and they stick out like a sore thumb. Please someone make this mod. T_T

I'm not sure if it was requested, but could someone make a Fairy Tail civilization mod?

Can a spy also sabotage production and other stuff? Never found a mod for that.

As a mod component, it doesn't exist. As a mod project, it does exist as the Community Balance Patch where everything is reworked into a more diverse gameplay experience. To your request, the CBP have spies randomly destroying production/food/science/culture/great people points.

Is it possible to wipe the vanilla Great Artists' from the game? I enjoy playing with mods from other games like the Mushroom Kingdom mod and others and it's a bit weird to have Leonardo Da Vinci suddenly come in to paint the Mona Lisa when America is literally run by a cyborg anime girl.

Edit:
I'm aware of the blank base mod. I'm just not sure which code I'd need to copy to only get rid of the default Great Artists.

Top Bottom