What is the coolest-looking UU?

What is the coolest-looking unique unit?

• Samurai

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Landschnekt

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Panzer

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Quinquereme

• African Forest Elephant

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Turtle Ship

• H'wacha

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Kris Swordsmen

• Mohawk

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Winged Hussar

Votes: 22 28.2%
  • Hunnic Battering Ram

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Other

Votes: 15 19.2%

• Total voters

MerchantCo

Merchant
...Personally, I love the Samurai. I always build a few just because they look so badass.

The only good thing about a samurai is that it looks cool. The looks are not enough to make it a good UU, but it is my favorite looking unit, although the Tercio does come close.

The Zero.
Just kidding probably the Hopilite or Narusuan's Elephant. The Jaguar looks pretty cool.

Are we supposed to vote for the appearance as it is in the game or in real life?

I wanted to vote for the Karoliner but they are not in the list. I love their "napoleonic war"-style, but it's odd the see them as a fusilier replacement. In fact, I think the fill the gap between Musketmen and Fusiliers (which could be "line infantry?").

I don't really know why, but I find the Atlatlist pretty cool looking for some reason. They look like giant peacocks with javelins.

Seeing the Dromon attack is freaking sweet! :lol:
As if throwing fire wasn't enough, the thing seems to use HOMING FIRE BALLS... IN THE ANCIENT ERA!! :eek:

It's appearance may not be the coolest: even considering just naval UUs, the Turtle Ship looks more menacing and awesome, but nothing beats Dromon's great balls of fire! :lol:

Dromon's for their attack indeed. Makes me go "Aww yeah!" every time I attack with them. ;)

The Assyrian's Siege Towers purely for their look however - Gigantic (read: HUGE) intimidating wooden Daleks!

I like winged hussars the most. Second place are keshiks, followed by cataphracts.

(btw: for a native German 'Landschnekt' sounds very, very strange :p)

Top Bottom