City State Diplomacy Mod (Updated)

I was having problems with the game "hanging" not crashing but just getting stuck in a loop .deleting the cache as described in post 411 and going to the mod page and rechecking the ones you want to use, seemed to solve the problem

Ah you saved my day!
Finaly works now!

Now il just start a marathon game with Rome and 19 Civs and 26 city states and feast all of christmas :)

i downloaded 2.6.1 v6 from games online mods it still does it. they just made a new patch.

I dont think that the in game mod browser CS Diplo mod is upp to date. (download from the first page in this thread). And clear your cashe before you try to play it.

doesn't matter i doubt i will be playing this for much longer i'm sick and F tired of the game freezing after 20 turns!! firaxis can shove it's crappy patches and game.

doesn't matter i doubt i will be playing this for much longer i'm sick and F tired of the game freezing after 20 turns!! firaxis can shove it's crappy patches and game.

If you clear the cache you will not have any frezzes(worked for me).

You can find the cache in the same folder where you find the "MODS" folder where you put/install your mods the cache folder shold contain 5 "db" files, if you delete these 5 files this mod shuld run just fine.

is this compatible with dec 2010 patch?

can put this note on the 1st pg?

Yes it is ;) thanks to Gazebo we will have a verry merry diplomatic christmas :p

If I try to copy anything from "City-State Diplomacy Mod 2.6.1.zip" it says 'Cannot find selected file' just like the archive was broken. I downloaded it several times and no luck:(

I just finished my first game with this mod and decided to translate it to italian. And I did it! :)
I translated (copying every existing phrase from the italian xml files to mantain the translation coherent) all text in GameText file and created GameTextIt file.

http://www.2shared.com/document/tgqbhBVX/GameTextIt.html

I'll soon translate all files in the Gameplay directory and that should be it, right?
I'm not really familiar with civ mods, do I have to do anything else for a complete localization?

I play a CSD 2.6.1 game together with PlayWithMe (PWM) mod and Whatwouldgandhido (WWGD) mod.
I love this combo :)

If I try to copy anything from "City-State Diplomacy Mod 2.6.1.zip" it says 'Cannot find selected file' just like the archive was broken. I downloaded it several times and no luck:(

That's weird. It should work. Try expanding the zip file using winrar or 7zip then moving it.

I just finished my first game with this mod and decided to translate it to italian. And I did it! :)
I translated (copying every existing phrase from the italian xml files to mantain the translation coherent) all text in GameText file and created GameTextIt file.

http://www.2shared.com/document/tgqbhBVX/GameTextIt.html

I'll soon translate all files in the Gameplay directory and that should be it, right?
I'm not really familiar with civ mods, do I have to do anything else for a complete localization?

That should be it- I'll definitely incorporate your translation into the next version of the mod. Thanks for the work!
G

Gazebo - playing with the latest build, the Forum's yield is 1 culture. In the tooltip it still says 2, so I think this may be a mistake.

Gazebo - playing with the latest build, the Forum's yield is 1 culture. In the tooltip it still says 2, so I think this may be a mistake.

It is simply a tooltip error- I reduced culture to 1 to make it slightly less cost effective (monument+forum was a little too powerful early on).

Thanks for catching this- I will fix it when I get back.
Also, long time no see!
G

Top Bottom