RANDOM RANTS XXII: The Angry Dome

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost 3 am and I'm still awake. :(

Sponsor industry; do not shut it down.

Cut back on your hours of sleep. Stay up as much as possible.

Burn your midnight oil. It is your patriotic duty, to keep our industries alive against the radical eco-freak agenda.

:lol:

Imperium Offtopicum IV is moving slow. I want action. I want to pretend like I'm actually negotiating political deals.

I want people to look at the political cartoon I drew in it... :(

...Who must I condemn to be a wriggling bulge in my humid, slimy gut to have more posts in IOT? :mad:

...Wow. I dunno where that came from. No idea at all.~

Probably not, CivG. Heck, no one even looks at any of the pics I post in the screenshots thread. Or anywhere, for that matter.

I want people to look at the political cartoon I drew in it... :(

I wonder if people even look at my gmod images :(

Don't worry guys! I look at your images, they add a nice flair to the game, that I for one, enjoy.

I mean, I enjoyed your political cartoon so much (and I really mean that, it was really good!), I made my own in rebuttal, albeit mine was made in 20 minutes and is of far crappier quality, but nonetheless, don't think your images are ignored.

We'll see in about a week or two, and then the Rule of Three will have claimed its third victim.

Well, one was early metal, the next was newer metal, so the next will be newest metal. What is a very successful metal group that has formed only within the past 5 or so years?

Don't worry guys! I look at your images, they add a nice flair to the game, that I for one, enjoy.

I mean, I enjoyed your political cartoon so much (and I really mean that, it was really good!), I made my own in rebuttal, albeit mine was made in 20 minutes and is of far crappier quality, but nonetheless, don't think your images are ignored.

...Is... is it sad that I'm finding it hard to believe you're genuinely friendly and not an evil aggressive nation from the Far East? :undecide:

I must congratulate you on your roleplaying abilities, however. :p

Thank you though! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

...It must be srs bsns if I even made a speech and recorded it to Youtube, however... :lol:

I thought your cartoon was fairly good as well. Very Standard Oil-esque. Very nostalgic. :)

...Is... is it sad that I'm finding it hard to believe you're genuinely friendly and not an evil aggressive nation from the Far East? :undecide:

I must congratulate you on your roleplaying abilities, however. :p

Thank you though! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

...It must be srs bsns if I even made a speech and recorded it to Youtube, however... :lol:

I thought your cartoon was fairly good as well. Very Standard Oil-esque. Very nostalgic. :)

*Takes Japanese cap off*

Just so I don't ruin my reputation here, my entire Japanese thing is just roleplay. :p

I mean, every game needs a main antagonist (or else it gets really boring, really fast), and I decided to fill those shoes this time. I mean, Mathalamus got to play the main antagonist for the last 3 times, and I wanted to try it out this time :D

Oh, and thanks for the compliment on my political cartoon :)

*puts Japanese hat back on*

Long live the Empire! Down with the Imperialists!

Rant: It's the last day of school... but I don't wanna write a stupid, boring essay... :cry:

...and for once, I don't look forward to playing Civ after school's out. Whaaaaat?!

I mean, every game needs a main antagonist (or else it gets really boring, really fast), and I decided to fill those shoes this time. I mean, Mathalamus got to play the main antagonist for the last 3 times, and I wanted to try it out this time :D

Indeed, Thorvald did say it was more fun than just ganging up on the Mary-SueByzantine Republic.

I think Omega's competing with you for "most diabolical/antagonistic player of the year" award, though. :lol:

I'll also apologise for being a bit mean myself as part of my role. :blush:

Anywho, I'll stop spamming Random Rants now!

I'm mad. So my dining hall has the worst cereals on campus, and I've been getting bored of eating the one cereal of their selection I can tolerate eating. So, I decided to bring my own cereals to the dining hall, and use their bowls, milk, and silverware. I've been doing this for about 6 months, and nobody has said anything about it. Today I brought my cereal to the dining hall, which is in no way similar to any of the cereals they provide, I poured out my bowl, and was just about to sit down, when one of the workers there approached me, and demanded I take the cereal and put it with the front desk. I asked why, and she said that they didn't have the time to watch me and make sure I wasn't stealing their cereal and carrying it out with my box. Thankfully she deigned to let me keep the bowl I had already pulled out.

What kind of bullcrap is this?!?! So you aren't going to let me use my own cereal that I paid for, because you're afraid of me taking cereal...that I also paid for! Why would I have any reason of stealing the cereal? I only bring my own because their selection is crappy. If it was any other dining hall, I wouldn't be forced to bring my own cereal! And furthermore, why now? I've been doing this for 6 months with no problems, but now that I've proven I have no interest whatsoever in any of your cereals, you're going to DEMAND that I stop because you're afraid of it now?

Well, they just lost me as a customer there. I will never eat at that dining hall ever again. It's too bad the survey period is over, otherwise I would give them a piece of my mind.

Garry's Mod websites are down!!! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom