Xbox 360 Gamertag List

Hello all. I live in northern California, so if anyone lives near there, contact me. (I mention my region because I hate lag)

Gamertag: PL4TO
(P-L-four-T-O)

New to the boards, well posting. I've been reading for a few weeks.

Gamertag = StormSurge

I play online with a few of my friends I convinced to buy this game.

Gamertag: Wh1te Out

Haven't played any MP yet but will definitely try it with people from this site who can commit to a full game. I'm on the EAST COAST, so keep that in mind, too.

I'm djinnIAB, and I'm from Edinburgh, Scotland.

If you see me online give me a shout. If it says I'm playing COD4 it won't be me it'll be my son :)

gamerTag - I Trio I
Gamerscore - 18000
Zone - recreation
Games - GoW, Cod4 , Civ, GH3
(Love Civ Rev)

Mine is Extreme0. I'm looking for someone who won't leave the game that early or just leave because they are not doing so good.:)

My Gamertag is: that dude Fresh

and I have a buddy Bigwig2524 who would like to play teams multiplayer on Civilization Revolution on Xbox 360, but we can never find anyone online to play against. We generally like to play in the evenings EST. Hit either one of us up if you would like to play against us...

marksman000 is my gamer tag. I am not a big gamer but like strategy games. I bought this game and love it. I have not played the deity level yet. I have successfully won on the 3rd level (King?) several different ways with different civs though. My gamer score is somewhere around 1400.

mine is mintypie007...i play call of duty too
have civ rev shipping right now...

Alright, my gamertag is:
Mikez Gamertag

Original, eh? Hit me up with a friend request if you want to play, I'll try to make room for you as my friend list has been full lately, but I'm sure I could make room :)

GamerTag: Cheeco88

I don't even do versus, but I'll team up with anyone against the computer. Not a very competitive person lol. My friends lists isn't full if you just want to send a friend request for easy communication, or just send me an message.

mine is snpgod61, which stemmed from my liking of sniping in first person shooter games a few years ago...alas, if I had ten dollars to rename it "Volga", I would very much like to change it.

Mine gamertag is: Pronk32

Always looking for a CivRev game (still haven't found a MP game that completed with AI) :(

Top Bottom