MP game tonight??

Broth32

Chieftain
I'm looking to play a game tonight around 9:00 PM EST time... anyone interested?

Gamertag=Pronk32

I'll be on tonight at around 8:30pm CST. Gamer tag gnunix

I'd be interested in a multiplayer game.

SOrry gnunix - didn't see this last night... I would have played too. Want to set up another date/time to play?

I'll try to sign in tonight. I've been working some side jobs lately and it caught up with me. I crashed last night. I should have a chance to get on around the same time tonight.

I'll try to sign in tonight. I've been working some side jobs lately and it caught up with me. I crashed last night. I should have a chance to get on around the same time tonight.

Not sure if you're a married man with kids (like I am) or stay home on Fri nights but Fri night around 9:00 PM EST would be perfect for me!

Let me know...

I too am a married man with kids, well more like a little kid in a grown mans body!

Anyway. I'll try to catch you around that time on Friday. I was on last night for a while then had to cut my play time short because my youngest threw up everywhere in his bed. lol

I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Cheers. I hope to see you Friday.

Not an Indians fan here. I don't even get the reference. ;P

I was playing last night. I played with a friend, too bad you couldn't get on we could have had a 3 player game. Great fun.

Hopefully I see you around.

Top Bottom