The World of Odysseus - Last Unit?

Manifold

ModderProtectionAdvocate
Edit:
The Last unit for The World of Odysseus is inserted in the Beta release. It is the phonix with an unique event: phoenix from the ashes by The_J. You had to recapture your capital to get this powerful unit.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The release of The World of Odysseus - Gamma - for CIV4bts gets closer.

There is only one slot open for a last unit. It should be a flying unit. I think of the Stymphalian birds, but i am not sure.

What's your opinion for a flying unit in the World of Odysseus?

Attachments

• Odyssee3.JPG
    Odyssee3.JPG
    269.3 KB · Views: 228
Someone made a pegasus rider for me a whie back that I am going to use for a Greek Mythology module. It's in the DB under fantasy units if you want to use it.

EDIT: Hmm, it doesn't really seem to be in the air per se. If you want it here is an image and a link.

I'm definitely going to play this mod BTW, I wanted to make one of these myself, maybe when I'm done with Diplomacy I can help you to ramp it up a bit.

This sounds interesting. :D

But I can't think of anything. I would be thinking of sirens, but you probably have that already.

Someone made a pegasus rider for me a whie back that I am going to use for a Greek Mythology module. It's in the DB under fantasy units if you want to use it.

i love this pegasusrider, thats why i already have him:)

I would be thinking of sirens, but you probably have that already.

i thought about the sirens - are they G-rated? Do you have an suggestion for an art? maybe they could look like a Neck (no neck art here, or:sad:).

Didn't want to say it again here, but Capo and cybrxkhan suprise me a bit: my first thought was the phoenix. What could fit better?

of course the Phoenix should not lack, but what is his effect? Could he raise, if some faction lose his capital. There must be some engine, that gives this faction a new capital. This could be linked with the phoenix. Did you know were this stuff is?

Sirens can be G-rated. They're just birds with the head of a women who sing songs that end up killing people... That's more G-rated than, say, Helen of Troy, although yeah, I don't know if there's any art available.

The Last unit for The World of Odysseus is inserted in the Beta release. It is the phonix with an unique event: phoenix from the ashes by The_J. You had to recapture your capital to get this powerful unit.

Top Bottom