RANDOM RANTS XXXIII: World, Y U make me fed up wit U?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a new student at our school with very nice breasts who doesn't seem to dislike me judging by our Facebook chats and very brief in-school interaction. This is nice, but not raveworthy. Yet. What's rantworthy is that Facebook always says she's online when she isn't. Not being creepy is a bit of an obstacle for me as it is, and seemingly random messages of greeting certainly aren't helping.
Carmina Burana said:
My mind's twin contrariety
does lay the equal claim to me
of lusty love or chastity.
But what I see, that I select
and to the yoke submit my neck;
let it my every thought direct.
I couldn't resist posting this.:D
(This isn't directed at you directly, it seems we have quite a few CFCers finding at least some romance.)

I couldn't resist posting this.:D
(This isn't directed at you directly, it seems we have quite a few CFCers finding at least some romance.)

Calling things too early is what leads to my perceived creepiness, so I'm gonna avoid that this time. I definitely appreciate the support though.

Screw New Zealand, and screw your stupid time zones and being selected to show the rugby world cup.

I've got to go to the pub at 9 in the morning to watch the opening match?

And 2AM to watch Scotland get beaten?
Are you even aware that 4 of the ebst teams are on the same et of islands in Europe?

I need a few stiff drinks myself right now. Yeesh. Roman Harper, please continue laying an egg

Yeah, this is ridiculous. Pubs here make half their income from national sports fans drowning their sorrows. That's not going to happen at 2AM: New Zealand, get it sorted!

Surely 2am isn't as bad.....I mean, jsut stretch the opening times 2 hours via licensing laws, and jsut don't kick people out at last orders.

9am is just not feasable for europeans.

Expect to see a massive rise in anti-social alcoholic behaviour at dawn, Constabulary!

I need a few stiff drinks myself right now. Yeesh. Roman Harper, please continue laying an egg
Okay, roller coaster over, I continue to be impressed by our RBs.

Thank God for Darren Sproles

May I point out that the Pack is still in the lead without you kbing me again?
Nope! Unless you actually are a cheesehead, which you aren't. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom