FFH Supergame?

Stemwinder30

Chieftain
FFH Civ Supermod?

Hello, I'm quite a noob here and I bet this question has already been asked: Is there a mod or way to consolidate all the civs from FFH and all of it's modmods into one game? I think that would be awesome. It'd be a big game though. Thanks!

it depends on what is more important for you.

Orbis is very polished and lots of fun, but AI is weak. It also changes lots of stuff compared to vanilla FFH and so feels different ( in a good way :D )

RifE expands on FF and adds a lot of great content, while keeping the core FFH experience intact.

MoM also changes a lot of stuff for the better and has great AI and stability. It's under active development and is my personal favourite.

[to_xp]Gekko;10604113 said:
RifE expands on FF and adds a lot of great content, while keeping the core FFH experience intact.

MoM also changes a lot of stuff for the better and has great AI and stability. It's under active development and is my personal favourite.

I'd like to note, that RifE is also under active development.

I would go so far and say that at least MoM and RifE are incredibly active, but this is just not so visible at civfanatics anymore, because both moved created their own forum. Only orbis has become very quiet, which is very sad, but seen A. profession also easily understandable...

MoM can be found here: www.masterofmana.com

Valk will quite soon come here and offer you his link:goodjob:

Greez,

Tschuggi

It seems to me that Tholal is doing great work on the "vanilla" FFH2 with his More Naval AI mod, which has surely grown from adding a bit of active seafaring to a general bug- and AI-fixup.
It does not have the huge amount of changes to civs and units which the other modmods have, so if you prefer a more "vanilla" game it might be worth a look.

Top Bottom