random events?

thadian

Kami of Awakened Dreamers
after playing some games of RiFE, Orbis, Wildmana and Master of Mana i noticed that every one has a funny thing - when you click advanced options, you need to skim the whole 9 yards because changing from one to the other can mark many options on or off - which brings me to my question.

I believe one of these mods disabled random events and now in all my erebus mods i cant get random events. is there a cache folder somewhere to delete or a file i can rewrite in my own "advanced start" preferences?

Is there a way to make it so when i load Master of Mana/Wildmana/Orbis - that it won't interfere with RiFE settings or vice versa?

i just want my random events back. i tried the "Mana is Shiny" module, so i will try to disable that and see if it works normally again.

Absolutely ANY time you switch between mods, run a "Play Now" game. All you have to do is let the map load, then you can exit and go back to a custom game.

All three of the mods use different game options, but Civ4 stores which options you used based on nothing more than position; So what may be a useful game option in one mod is nothing more than a debug option (like no events) in another. Running a Play Now game clears your stored options, making sure you don't have any hidden options enabled.

Top Bottom