Pracinhas: double Golden Age points in enemy/foreign territory?

AUsername

Chieftain
I remember hearing somewhere that the Pracinhas get double points towards a Golden Age when the unit they defeat is in enemy territory. The Civilopedia doesn't say anything special about this, but their description does mention to use them in "foreign lands" to push for a culture victory. Has anyone noticed a boost in points when fighting in enemy territory? Also, does their ability upgrade with them as they become mechanized?

Thanks, but I meant the progress that they add towards a Golden Age. When they defeat a unit in enemy territory, does it grant more Golden Age progress than if it were defeated outside of enemy territory?

I haven't tried the Pracinhas yet, but I think that's how it works. Let's say you have a few Pracinhas deffending your capital from... enemy Infantry: each kill gets you 70 :c5goldenage: . Now, if you are attacking and enemy with Pracinhas, you get 140 :c5goldenage: for each Infantry killed. I guess this is how it works. BTW, welcome to the forums!

EDIT: If you kill some enemies on neutral territory, it also counts as foreign, so I think you'll get the :c5goldenage: points doubled! :)

Top Bottom