Question Re: Divine Inspiration (Belief)

Cicerosaurus

Emperor
For the first time, I have selected Divine Inspiration as a founder belief.

It is supposed to provide 2 :c5faith: per Wonder per city.

In one city with Machu Piccu, this is happening. It is reflected in the mouse over and in the count.

However, in my capital (London) where I have 5 wonders, they are not generating any extra faith at all.

The only reason I can think of is perhaps the benefit does not apply to your Holy City.

Anyone able to shed any light on this?

Bug!!!

This totally worked for me as the Celts - in fact, Divine Inspiration coupled with Stonehenge (in my founder city) as well as strategically placed cities, allowed me to produce a ridiculous 20+ faith per turn looooong before 0 B.C (happy "Holidays"," everybuddy!!!)

which wonders did you build, and during which era did you found this belief?

It may indeed be abug as I built Ankor Wat in my city with MP and it is not providing any extra faith.

Nukuler, what difference does the era and wonders make? There is no stated qualifier for the the belief.

That is true: it should not matter during which era you built the wonder, as the belief is retroactive. Really, I was just curious. I guess I'm used to more wonders becoming obsolete earlier as they were in previous renditions of the game. Has anyone else noticed this change? As far as I can tell, the only wonder that becomes obsolete is the Great Wall. Or am I just not reading the fine print?

From memory, I think there were a few Pantheons founded before me and I founded the third religion.

It is a bit odd as the Religion overview says that five religions have been founded and no more are available. I thought 6 could be founded?

There are still at least 9 Civilizations remaining .

are you in the industrial era? you can only buy great people from that era onwards

Post a screenshot of your empire.

From memory, I think there were a few Pantheons founded before me and I founded the third religion.

It is a bit odd as the Religion overview says that five religions have been founded and no more are available. I thought 6 could be founded?

There are still at least 9 Civilizations remaining .

Number of religion depends on map size I think. Normal map size hosts 5 religions, Large maps 6 religions.

Few facts.
Although you said so, was the religion spread to your city and was it the Dominant Religion?

Number of Religions depend on the size of the map and not the number of civs in a particular game.

Top Bottom