Look what i found, its....

PrimoXanthous

~ knightmare13 ~
While digging the BNW XML files to find new codes because i need to update one of my mod, I encounter a tree of codes which kinda Interesting.

i don't know if somebody already found this, but look...
Spoiler :

Its file name is "CIV5Buildings_Expansion2.xml"
If i remember correctly, I found it on ../assets/DLC/expansion2/gameplay/xml/buildings

Unfortunately i didn't found any Civlopedia Entries, and I dont find any art files on Resource folder.

P.S also i found an audio for this wonder.

It is known that The Motherland Calls was planned to be the Order wonder, but is was axed and instead we have Prora for Autocracy and the old Kremlin (with a new effect) is for Order.

It is known that The Motherland Calls was planned to be the Order wonder, but is was axed and instead we have Prora for Autocracy and the old Kremlin (with a new effect) is for Order.

When i found this last day, i thought i could make it a MOD and add it on the game, unfortunately I didn't find any art files in the Resource Folder. too bad :(

why, is there somebody who found this code before me?

Actually, yes, somebody did found this codeb efore you LONG time, when the game first leaked even.

The reason Motherland Calls was axed was because the producers realised that decipitions of that statue are actually "Copyrighted". which prevented them from legally allowing it to exist in the game.. strange, but hey rules are rules.

So the statue would make you immune to nukes, and give a free policy? What about the hurrycostmodifier, does it makes cheaper to rush buy things? I think this would have been the worst of the ideology wonders.

So the statue would make you immune to nukes, and give a free policy? What about the hurrycostmodifier, does it makes cheaper to rush buy things? I think this would have been the worst of the ideology wonders.

I think that line about immunity means that this wonder would not be destroyed by nukes if one hit the city- I'd wager that all wonders have that code.

This is old news, but I'm glad people are still looking through the files. I'm still hoping that sooner or later someone will discover some hidden files that show something akin to how the Civil War scenario files were hidden in G&K.

Top Bottom