Ok something i just learned the hard way

jayburr

Chieftain
Ok so this has probably been talked about before and if so I missed it, but i took an AI city and all I had to do was hold it until back up arrived and i would have been one step away from his cap. However.......WHEN THE HELL COULD AA TAKE A CITY!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

I was bombing him left and right and lol at his poor atempt to retake his city he was sending in one unit doing a bit of damage and then i was killing it, all the time moving in AA. I was thinking to my self that's not going to help him i have no aircraft, how stupid then BAM!!!!!! 5 of them hit my (his) what ever city and took it, lucky for me i just said screw it and claimed the dipo win, but this is wrong. In a real war AA would never bomb a city that i know of. OH well lesson learned and now i know i been wasting my AA i have just been using them as land marks to stop aircraft i build them set them and let them do there job, silly me.///

naw my rant was based on the fact that AA act like infantry and not ranged

Ah... yeah their pretty good allround combat units actually.

Spoiler :
Wonder how you'd react when you find out about melee ships and them being able to capture cities :D

... or Barbarian Axe Men being actually Chariot Archers

... and Horse Archers (Huns) not requiring Horses even though the Huns start with Animal Husbandry.

Top Bottom