New screenshots at Gamespot

remconius

Deity
Not sure if this was mentioned, but Gamespot has new screenshots.

And this one looks cool, gives a real feeling of what mountains are:

not all are new, some old, thx for update :)

The guys in the city look like their Dancing, and the third one that has his back to us looks like an alien.

wuwu for scifi parties :crazyeye:

Civrules said:
Thay also have that trailer that was posted on the official Civ4 site.
Trailer yes. It's downloading now at a whopping 3 KB/s. Will need another hour or so. Sometimes in the evenings most sites I connect to are just so slow. Must be because the US is awake then.

arnalh said:
I wonder what the green fog above karachi is

pollution. it affects health. no it is not something you clean up like in Civ3.

Now where is that thread that I confimed this in .....

What are the blue things all over the middle of the first screen shot posted in the group? It looks like some sort of improvement, but I have no idea what it is.

pollution. it affects health. no it is not something you clean up like in Civ3.
Ok, thx. So it seems that pollution does not waste tiles anymore, but it's decreasing health in the city. (Clearing pollution sucks!)

oh my gosh that trailer is hilarious. Edna getting the bomb is great

Thanks for the heads-up!

Okay; downloaded the thingy. Had to download the smaller one or I could've sat here all night :)
Again a siege tower in the movie just like the screenshot a couple of days ago from an advertisement in a German magazine. And I'm quite sure there's no siege tower unit in the game (not that it wouldn't be nice of course). Am I missing something or is it just PR?

King Jason said:
The guys in the city look like their Dancing, and the third one that has his back to us looks like an alien.

wuwu for scifi parties :crazyeye:
you're right!!:lol:

Looks great, though :D can't wait:king:

Yep Aquaducts - they seem to link from th neares supply of water even if it is a few tiles away

Top Bottom