DS ONLY discussion

To get rid of units, you can let them die. Although some of those units may be very helpful with advancements, such as the one that lets you see the most powerful unit in the city, or allows healing in enemy territory.

Can you explain your first question a little better. I don't understand.

Hi Bamf226, thanks for your reply, I wanted to better about railways : at any moment providing you get the money you can "build" roads. When Railways have been discovered, I thought that (as in PC versions) it would be possible to replace roads by rail tracks in order to move faster. In the PC versions (Civ III and Civ IV) it demands coal and iron ressources, I thougt it could be, not exactly the same, but something like paying more if your civ has those ressources. Apparently I'm wrong.
Shinoui:)

I have absolutely no issues with 2k or Firaxis.

Hey Gang,

I'm not a big fan of the stylus but I have yet to figure out how ELSE to wake up defending units. How can I activate a unit in a stack of defending units without using the stylus? Is there a way to force the "yellow cursor" back onto the screen once it's blinking "End Turn"?

Hey Gang,

I'm not a big fan of the stylus but I have yet to figure out how ELSE to wake up defending units. How can I activate a unit in a stack of defending units without using the stylus? Is there a way to force the "yellow cursor" back onto the screen once it's blinking "End Turn"?

Not that I've found. I never remove the stylus from the system when I'm playing. When I'm in that situation, I use the pad to bring the desired stack in view, then tap it with my finger to activate the cursor, once more. A pain, but what can you do?

Not that I've found. I never remove the stylus from the system when I'm playing. When I'm in that situation, I use the pad to bring the desired stack in view, then tap it with my finger to activate the cursor, once more. A pain, but what can you do?

Cheesy but, ah well, there should be an easy enough way to force that cursor thingy.

I have built Leonardo's Workshop and got the automatic upgrade to my units, but I can not upgrade them manually.

Is there a way to upgrade my units? Either with Leonardo's Workshop or with out it?

I prefer the use of the stylus, it reminds me of the mouse.

Top Bottom