One Last Time On Capitals

soprismb

Chieftain
1. Someone launches a component into space. If you invade that country and you capture the capital, can they still send up the remaining components, launch it, and win before you take there last city which is a 2 population royal fu ki n pain in the ass on an island next to the ice?

2. Can you win AT ALL without your capital?

3. You have had the 20,000 quid to win an economic. You're building the World Bank in Denver but Washington gets captured. Do you win?

PLEASE, give me some help on Capitals. Egypt has 3/4 components in space and they only need the 80 hammer fuel to get it going, can they beat me even though I have 90% of there cities?

Hi Soprismb,
If you capture the capital they cannot win the space race. They can still launch new parts and they can still launch the space ship but if they don't have their capital when the ship arrives to Alpha Centauri then they don't win.

You do not win without your capital.

But in regards to your second and third question, you can win an economic or cultural victory without your capital. So if Washington gets taken when you're building the World Bank in Denver, you can still win.

Top Bottom